More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dl_cats Dl_cats

What world do you want to create?

Women - Attribution Error - Humiliated

Women:

The attribution error applies to your sexual actions towards women, though everyone makes the error regardless.

Attribution Error:

In the real world, if you are fucking Sarah in the ass, people will perceive that as "John is fucking Sarah in the ass" and Sarah would perceive that as "John is fucking me in the ass". Perhaps someone would take exception to that and attempt to persuade you to stop through verbal or physical means.

In this world, your sexual actions towards women are not attributable to you. It would instead be perceived by people as "Sarah is being fucked in the ass", and Sarah would simply perceive "I am being fucked in the ass".

It cannot occur to anyone that someone is doing it and therefore that it could be prevented from happening, so nobody will attempt to interfere.

Like if you're waiting for the bus and someone starts spraying you with a hose, you'll try to dodge it and make them stop. But if it starts raining on you, there is no one to blame, nothing you can do to make it stop. So you just sit there in the rain and hope the bus comes soon. And then later, you might complain that you got rained on, but you're not going to feel actual anger at the rain.

Realistic:

If you strip your female friend naked in public and cum on her face, she'd feel very humiliated and embarrassed. But since she'd be unable to attribute the actions to anyone, she wouldn't be angry at you.

TLDR: Do whatever you want to women sexually anywhere and nobody will stop you or get mad at you, but otherwise they'll act pretty much like normal.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)