More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What world do you want to create?

Women - 'Get Laid' Ring - Casual

WOMEN

Plump, skinny, curvy, bratty, drop dead gorgeous and plain Jane women are all affected by the ring.

'GET LAID' RING

A ring with two words etched across its length:

'Get Laid'

When you slip on the ring, women will be compelled to ask you for a fuck or if you would like to fuck, objectify themselves for your pleasure, and/or get you off like a freshly squeezed lemon, whatever that consists of. The ring essentially influences women to guide you into sexual situations, be it subconsciously or consciously.

The ring also can convey your fetishes and turn-ons to the minds of affected women. Whether they act on these depends on how the ring works on them. Assuming they're equipped to do so, they may act in such a way to appeal to that preference.

One drawback (or blessing): as long as you have on the ring, all women around you and whom you interact with will be affected by it, nonstop.

CASUAL

With the ring active, whatever you do with a woman will, to an extent, be accepted and tolerated by everyone, including that of the actions and behavior of the women. It will be seen as you 'getting laid', which everybody will find anywhere from charming to cute to funny to being no big deal. Women affected will be willing, even eager, to get you laid and fuck you, or just get naughty with you, because why not -- it could be pretty cool. Congrats.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)