More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prince du Chaos Prince du Chaos

What world do you want to create?

Witches (Harry Potter) - Binding Spell - Witch : Love and Devotion; Public : It is your right

Witches (Harry Potter) :

Every female character in the Harry Potter universe with magic power and human blood. It include ladies with creature blood, such as Fleur Delacour, but not a full-blooded veela, for example.

Binding Spell : Somehow, the main character managed to find an ancient scroll with a spell on it which can bind witches to his will - but only by having sex.

Witch : Love and Devotion

Once you cast the spell on yourself, your target won't resist you if you stat your intentions. Afterward, the witch will be in love with you and totally devoted. This won't change her personality, but she will always obey you, no matter what, and consider you as superior. The bond is also permanent, so be careful, because she will want your attention, although she won't be jealous.

Public :

It is your right No one will stop you from binding a witch, although they can ask you not to, or tell you not to do it in public. Once it is done, people won't think much of it, but if they had a particular interest in your victim (or in you), they can try to guilt-trip you, or even to attack you, even though they know they are in the wrong. But what is done is done, and no one can do anything to change that.

Who are you, and how did you find the binding spell ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)