More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by decadent decadent

Where are you?

Traveling with a busty brunette, in a very cold day

"...Mary (bzz bzz) just a couple of days... (bzz bzz)... sure it's not a problem?" He asks apprehensively, the first half of his sentence lost as the metro passed through another tunnel; your phone nearly losing connection.

"Yes, yes, relax! Your sister can stay with us a few days, it's not a big deal" you tell to your roomate, Mark. Around you, the metro was half-deserted; With how cold it's been today, nearly everyone preferring to stay home than freeze outside.

"Great! Mary will be here any minute soon, so I was thinking maybe we could catch a movie or something, later, when you arrive..." He pauses... " By the way, when you saw my little sister last time? Three years ago? I bet you do not even remember her face" He chides.

"Of course I remember her... probably" you joke back. "Ohh, don't freak me out man, I have my own problems right now... like 'how to get home' not frozen, for example".

In the meantime a cute thoughtful brunette enters the sliding door, not too far from where you're currently sitting. She is dressed with a thick gray striped sweater, a heavy black skirt and a nice scarf. It's hard to tell from as afar but she seems foreign; you wonder from where.

Photo

"John? Are you still there? What time will you be here... allegedly?" buzzes the phone.

"Yes, yes... I'll be at home in two hours. Assuming I don't die before from boredom or from the cold". In that moment, an icy wind blows from the sliding door, as it closed, sending a chill down your back. "It's really freezing today, it gets into the bones."

"Two hours, got it John! We'll be home. See you soon then!" -click- The call now closed, you find yourself thinking about that time when you...

"Hi! May I sit here?" Your thoughts are interrupted by a sweet voice. The cute brunette from before is now standing in front of you, waiting for an answer.

You look up and your eyes meet. She shyly glances down with her big brown eyes, lips slightly parted. "Sure" you reply to her, just before she quickly sits right next to you. Now that she's up close, she's prettier than you first assumed, with a lovely asian face and what seems like a generous rack, although its hard to tell with it hidden under her thick coat.

"I'm Talya" she says suddenly, catching you off guard. "Would you like to talk a bit... maybe?" she asks uncertaintly, looking at you red-faced with embarrassment.

The question takes you by surprise, but you do not mind a little company, "Sure! I'm John. Nice to meet you" you say politely.

"It's nice to meet you!" she answers before suddenly reaching out and hugging you with passion, holding you like a lover. Tender heat envelops your body, like a discharge of enjoyable pent-up energy.

"Well, that was... unexpected". You chuckle, slightly taken aback.

"But it is better this way, right?! I thought you'd prefer to speak while warming up" she asks looking apprehensive, while you feel the fragrant smell of her hair fill your senses and her generous tits softly embrace your chest. Overwhelmed by feelings, you find yourself wanting to tear her clothes off and watch them bounce free.

It's useless to swim against the current, you think. "Sure, it is better this way." you reply. Her face lights up with an enormous smile that melts your heart.

"Well, what can I say now? I'm studying biology. Actually, right now I'm going to the University to take the last exam of the term." she starts to tell, with a little bit of more confidence. And so begins a very pleasant conversation with Talya about hobbies and interests. Past the initial shyness, she's very likeable.

"Oh yes, I love science fiction and fantasy shows..." she continues an half hour later, much more relaxed. "And, you know....", she pauses "Winter is coming for real these days". You both smile, catching her reference. I like this girl you find yourself thinking. She has an awkwardly-sweet aura around her. Wanting to express these thoughts, you say "You know, you strike me as a very sweet girl."

She smiles proudly "I'm glad! You know, I was sooo nervous before, I wasn't sure if I could handle talking with a stranger. I'm a little shy" she says with a soft voice. "I wish Aurora, my best friend, was here. She's really fun and filled with life! You would have preferred her company to mine, it would have been better. She is also smoking hot, unlike me" she tells you casually, weirdly unperturbed by what she was admitting.

You always found it odd how shy girls tend to undersell their beauty. "Trust me, you seem pretty hot to me right now".

"Nah, I know I'm nothing special, she's an angel instead." she pauses, "But you're kind to say that, thanks" she adds, kissing you tenderly on the cheek. "Oh, but your face it's still freezing!" Tanya exclaims as she reels back, worried. With an uncertain sigh, as though she has to make a difficult decision, "I must..." she starts before suddenly removing her scarf.

Getting up, blushing, she begins to slowly unbutton her coat, then her sweater, then her bra. In the blink of an eye she stood topless, her beautiful big breasts few centimeters from you, perfectly roundly shaped and oh so tempting, looking actually bigger than your predictions because of her small frame.

Around you, nobody seems to care about the beautiful semi-nude girl standing at the center of the cabin. After a few seconds she faces you, smiling innocently. That's when you realize that she's shivering; not from shyness but because of the cold. "Talya, cover yourself, you're freezing!", hands reaching out in protest.

"Shhhhhhh" she murmurs nonchalantly, "I'm just a little chilly. Don't worry about me, it's nothing. I'm here for you and I'm very warm where needed." and with that she takes both of your hands and places them with on her breasts. Instinctively you fondle them, feeling like you're sinking your fingers into melted butter. A bolt of excitement shoots through you.

"I must keep you warm..." Talya says with conviction, moaning. Then she puts your face tightly at her chest and rubs her breasts together, slowly moving her tits with her hands in rhythmic movements that gently stokes your face.

"Friction is a good thing. It generates heat" she says. You find yourself thinking that studying biology could have some interesting implications. "I could continue like this for the rest of the journey, if you like. May I?" she whispers in your ears with a sensual little voice.

At that point you could barely concentrate on what she was saying because of the warm rhythm. All you could do is to let yourself be rocked by the gentle motion, until an electronic voice from the speaker reminds you that you're almost at your stop. It shocks you from your reverie. "I think I zoned out for a moment, the way you massage and move is so enjoyable".

"Hey there! You're making me feel like an automatic massage-chair here" she giggles, "I like that! You should do it more. A lot more" she suggests excited. Then, after a quiet contemplation, she adds "You know, I could move my breasts up and down for anything you put in their midst. I mean... not just your face." She looks at you apprehensively as to make sure you've got the obvious allusion.

Your boner tells you that you did. "Maybe... I could think of something, but the next stop is mine".

"It is?" she says a little sad, "But I could go with you. Who cares about my exam? There will be another appeal in six months anyway." She tells you seriously, already walking towards the door. You have a mental flash of her in your room, completely covered in oil, her naked flesh moving sinuously with your body. At the same time however, you do not want this random stranger to toss her exam.

"Look Talya, maybe next time, ok? I have to meet with friends anyway, so..."

"Oh... Ok Ok, but... wait, I have an idea." She quickly takes your phone from your pocket and enters something with a sweet but mischievous grin on her face. "Here! I saved my number. Call me anytime you want. I could bring you Aurora next time... we could do something fun, the three of us."

"Sure, but I need to go now!" You decide to be bold and kiss her on the lips before walking out the metro. After all, she stripped naked before letting you fondle her tits; you figure a kiss wouldn't be too bad. As she backs away towards her seat, smiling and waving you from the window, you take a look to the new contact on your cell phone. It is named "Titty-massage-machine :)", giving you a laugh. Something tells you that you will see her again.

Time to go home.


Note: A big thanks to "my editor" Crushedforlife for the invaluable assistance :)

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)