More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskcastor Duskcastor

What world do you want to create?

Toxic Females-Ring Of Change- Varies/realistic

Toxic Females:

Any Female who is toxic in any manner and can be seen as toxic by at least 4 other people, ranging from misandrist feminist to a loud mouth gold digger all of them are fair game. as long as they can be seen as toxic by other people, they suitable are targets.

Ring Of Change

The ring of change, An Mystical artifact capable of changing a person's mind and body. This ring is made out of pure gold and four gems embedded in it, equal distance away from each other. The Gems, Topaz, Sapphire, Ruby and emerald all do different things. 3 of the four affect the mental and mind of your target while one only affects the body. Topaz affects the body changing the physical appearance based on your desire. Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald change the mind, what they view and how they see the world and it's people all it different ways. Sapphire Changes their views to the exact opposite of what they saw before the change (Ex: A misandrist would become a submissive slut, a False accuser would become a -doll or -slut always baiting men etc...), Ruby Strengthens the feeling of pleasure, increases libido continuously and increases the perception of warmth or heat causing the target to be naked more often . Emerald Weakens Will power and IQ, allowing the controller to implant anything they want into their target's mind and they'll believe it.

Each of the 3 mind bending gems can only be used once on a single person otherwise the target reverts back to their previous state until one gem can be chosen.

Topaz can only be used once a day on anyone after that they gem will refuse to work until the next day or until 24 hours have passed, this the only gem that has a cool down

Varies/Realistic

How The person feel towards you when the ring is used is based off of what you do to them. Most of the time it'll be realistic and be in accordance to how their mind has changed or body

Who Finds the Ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)