More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What revealingly dressed person do you fuck first?

The beachfront population

The beginning was hazy. Your memory was never the greatest, but when it came to how exactly you gained your specific sexual privilege, you especially cannot remember anything in particular. Surely more than a few months ago now, but no later than a year, you had a strange out of body experience that could only be properly described as “attuning to the cosmos.” Again, details were nothing short of a foggy blur. While your initial escapades with your new privilege were slow, gradual, and timid, at this point, you’ve gained a fair amount of confidence. You know what you can do and you have fun doing it when the mood strikes.

And goodness, has the mood struck you today. As it normally does, of course, during the busy summer season at your beachfront retail job. Unfortunately, your privilege and easy access to women in revealing clothing could never do much to save you from the reality of paying rent. You get to have your fun, though, as you’re about to now.

“Amanda, I’m heading on my break,” you call in the direction of a small office behind a countertop register in a tourist souvenir shop alongside the sunny beach walkways next to the beach. “Can you cover the front?”

“Yeah, of course,” a voice answers you with the sound of a chair moving. Footsteps shuffle as the frame of a light-skinned blonde woman comes into your view from the door. Amanda, your close friend and coworker of many years now, stretches a bit and fluffs her golden locks as she smiles at you with bright blue eyes. “Mine’s just up, anyway. Gonna grab some food?”

“Eh, maybe not,” you reply with a shrug as you glance over her. Wearing nothing but a pink two-piece bikini, your cock stirs at the sight of her panties pulled to the side and one of her breasts pulled out of her bra. Your fresh cum drips steadily out of her pussy. “Had a good lunch before I got here. Probably just take it easy and wander around. You’re still in that bikini? Alexander should be back soon.”

“Pfft, it’s not the first time I’ve worked in a swimsuit,” Amanda says with a playful grin. “We’re on the beach, dude. We can get away with it. Besides, for all I know, I’ll find myself wanting a quick fuck again only to have you ask me minutes later. Thanks again, by the way. Funny how that worked out, huh?”

“Yeah, what a coincidence,” you play around with a smirk. “I was really surprised you were alright with me cumming inside you, though.”

“Hey, man, I’ve never had a guy blow his load in there. I was really curious,” Amanda admits with a carefree giggle. “It wasn’t bad at all.”

“That’s good. I’ll take my break, then. Back in thirty.”

“Enjoy!”

Leaving the fair-skinned Amanda to tend to the currently empty shop, you’re met with a wave of moderate heat as you depart from the air-conditioned store. Before you stands the expanse of the beachfront walkways and sandy shores of your coastal city, a tourist hotspot during the summer. Waves of people explore the boardwalk on this cloud-free afternoon as they enjoy time off work and countless more take to the beaches, tanning and swimming in the clear ocean water.

Naturally, given nature of the beach, a vast majority of the women around are wearing nothing more than bikinis and swimsuits that leave little to the imagination. Taking in the sight of all the bodies and holes you could easily use with little trouble, you’re left wondering if your privilege wasn’t specifically handed out to you by whatever cosmic deity might have seen you fit for it. Living in a popular tourist spot and working directly on the beachfront, you had always had quick, easy access to women in revealing clothing.

With thirty minutes of freedom from your work obligations and a steadily growing erection in your shorts as your mind explores the possibilities in front of you, you figure you should act on a plan now instead of idly staring at the women passing you by.

How to spend your break?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)