More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

What world do you want to create?

Tall women - Entrancing voice - Submissive/Rightful

Tall women

Your power works only on tall women. How do you define tall women? Well, it simply means "women taller than you". A one inch difference is enough to make them susceptible to your command. They obviously also need to be adults.

Entrancing voice

You make women fall for you with the power of your voice and will. Talking to a woman one on one is the easiest way, but it may also work through screaming, whispering or singing and you can target several women at once or specific persons in a crowd. It may however take longer and take a bit of your stamina. The target's willpower or her feelings and opinions about you can also make it easier or harder. It's not a passive power either, you need to consciously decide to use it on somebody to make it work.

Submissive/Rightful

The women under your command may have various reactions, from thrilled to horrified depending on their views on you and how their new status may impact their lives and wishes for the future. They will however become completely submissive and never have bad feelings for you. After all, you're now their rightful master and your control of them is entirely legitimate. As long as they dislike their current situation, they can't see you as responsible for it. Yet, even the more reticent only need time to be completely intoxicated with your power.

Other people will treat your relationship as being perfectly normal and moral, even if you're dating and controlling member of your own family. You're also entitled to seducing anybody's wife or girlfriend, though the former partner may be resentful toward you and even resort to . In this case, however, everyone will see you as the offended party and even your opponent will know in their heart that they are in the wrong. Note that you will still be asked to keep some sense of modesty and not have sex and/or be naked in public. Strangely, being heard having sex in a public space won't be considered as indecent exposure as long as nobody can see you during the act.

First, who are you and where do we start from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)