More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chuby2005 chuby2005

What happens now?

Talk to your girlfriend

Yesterday was the day that the government said I could legally fuck and impregnate any woman I want, so long as they are willing.

With my visit to the Doctor's office yesterday came with some official government documentation: a sheet of paper proving I was fertile, identification, and a schedule for when I would go have to see women requesting impregnation.

And that was it. Everything else was up to me, which I thought was interesting. I guess they didn't want me to rebel or something and try and push against some regulations. Of course I would have to follow the laws of consent but otherwise, I could go anywhere from here.

I wanted to see my girlfriend first, before anything. I decided to walk over there and enjoy the fresh air. The sky was a little cloudy, the air brisk but otherwise enjoyable.

After a few blocks, I see a woman walking in my direction. She's in her early 30s and sporting some black yoga pants and a gray t-shirt. Her breasts are decently-sized and have a nice subtle bounce to them as she speed-walks. As she comes closer I notice that she's Asian, probably Japanese. Her hair is up in a loose bun.

At this point she's realized I've been gawking at her and looks at me funny. Then she looks a little closer and slows down as she approaches me.

In a softer yet firm voice she asks "Hey! Aren't you that guy?"

I pretend not to know what she's talking about. I'm mostly just trying to get to Val's house.

"Which guy? There's a lot of them out there."

She blushes and smiles a little. "Um, the uh--you're fertile right?"

My stomach flutters a little. I didn't think anyone would be this straightforward with me.

What do you tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)