More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

So where have you ended up and what are you doing there?

Supermarket for… ‘basic necessities.’

Ah! Food-Whole! Your towns shitty excuse for a wholesale grocer. As far as stores in general went it was a depressing wreck. Concrete everything, ugly wilted produce, rotating stock, at least half of which was either damaged or nearing expiration. The best part being the shitty stock was all marked down to move them from the shelves quickly. The stores main clientele you were pretty sure were; restaurants who’d go through it as fast as they could buy it, and frugal individuals like yourself.

After all, even if the food was getting old or looking bad, as long as it wasn’t actually bad it’d fit into anything that wasn’t a salad just fine.

It definitely seemed the most cost effective choice. You were hungry and even if you hated what it would do to your wallet, passing up keeping Nalini as a cocksleeve in your dorm for an entire month was far too difficult for you to pass up if you could help it.

“You can stay here, I’ve got some thing’s to pick up inside.” You ordered Nalini.

“Yes sir.” She was mostly recovered from the you gave her throat, she sounded a little sore, but she had cleaned up the spit, cum, and smeared lipstick with some napkins you had lying around.

It probably suited her best to stay behind anyways. You had destroyed her undershirt and after a quick inspection you realized that she didn’t leave her blouse top half unbuttoned on purpose, it was designed without half the buttons just to show off cleavage. You were reasonably sure she wouldn’t have worn an undershirt if she wanted to do that.

Which seemed weird since she bought it…. Maybe she didn’t have a choice, womens clothes were confusing.

With that taken care of, you slammed your junker’s door shut, grabbed a shopping cart, and headed for the entrance. Grocery shopping always made your wallet quake, and the idea of shopping for two with your meagre savings made you want to puke, but the idea of what you’d get in return was pretty pleasing. Hell, maybe you couldn’t keep another girl as a bedside cocksleeve for a whole month, but maybe you could have a wild night to take the edge off the beating your wallet was going to get tonight.

That brilliant idea in mind, you tried your best to make your rounds in the store as fast as possible while keeping an eye out for attractive workers.

No one in the produce section so you made it out with whatever looked the best while also not breaking the bank.

Some dude in the refrigerated section stocking milk.

Pass.

You got your cow juice and chicken babies and moved on.

Next was the deli. Deli meats were too rich for your blood, but they had massive logs of cheap mystery meat… you were pretty sure it was... mostly meat.... It tasted like meat and you hadn’t noticed any strange mutations yet at least. Unless the mystery meat was the cause of the strange happenings to you and not your new wallet.

With a bit of a chuckle you pulled up to the deli, taking special notice of the workers behind the counter.

A dude, pass… too old, pass… Hello there!

Looking bored manning the counter was a petite looking girl. Maybe a tiny bit taller than your younger sister but just as slender. She had a short platinum-blonde pixie cut. It was a ruffled mess, but something about it almost looked intentional. Half of her hair was dyed teal in a fashion that made you consider that she had just let her hair grow out without touching up the dye, only you were bit skeptical that the pale blonde colour was natural either. She had a cute face though, small and round with an adorable button nose. She had a heavy hand with her black eyeliner, but it really made her pale blue eyes pop, even from a distance.

Somewhere deep down you just knew she was the same age as your sister, all but confirming your plans for her, but you still felt it would’ve been safest to confirm things.

“Hey, there.” You walked up to the counter and greeted the girl.

“Can I help you sir?” She sounded bored, not even an attempt at giving you a retail smile.

“How old are you?”

“Uh….” She started looking a little creeped out. “Eighteen, sir….” But apparently decided there was no harm in answering, “Do you need any meat sliced?” She was starting to look back towards her two co-workers.

“No, can’t really afford it on my budget.” You laughed.

“So is there something else you want?” She didn’t really have the whole customer service thing down yet, did she?

You hadn’t actually had your wallet long, but you were pretty sure you had a good handle on how to work it now and you could probably help her.

“Yeah, I do have some meat I think I need your help with.” You grabbed at your pants with a dark grin.

“Dave!” The girl backed away and shouted.

With a sharp turn of his head, the man you spotted earlier stomped up. He was a great deal taller than you realized now that he was up close.

“Something the matter” He glanced between you and the girl.

“Um, this gentleman here needs some help.” Her tone was genial, but her eyes screamed ‘mental help.’

“I’m sorry, Emma’s still new, she just started a few weeks ago. Is there something I can help you with?” Dave started to wave Emma off.

“No, actually!” You quickly barked. You were sweating, now, this Dave guy was a lot bigger than you, but you were pretty sure your wallet would work, “I was just looking to get my dick wet with Emma over there and she tried to pawn me off to you.” You bit back a wince, just waiting for a fit to come your way.

Instead Dave sighed and turned on his heel,

“Emma, can you get back here.”

The petite girl had barely made it a dozen steps away, and you saw her shoulders droop before she came back, looking pale and glancing between you and Dave.

“This gentlemen says you were refusing him service, is that right?”

“W-well no, I just, I didn’t know what he wanted.”

Dave cocked an eyebrow at you.

“I’ll admit I might not’ve been clear when I said I had ‘meat needs’, So let me clarify.” You locked eyes with Emma, “I want to stick my dick inside you.”

She visibly flinched.

“That’s not a service we offer!” She squealed, but she wasn’t looking at you, she was looking at Dave, almost imploringly.

“You’ll have to excuse her, this is her first job.” Dave smiled at you, then looked sternly at the much smaller girl beside him, “Part of your job is helping customers where you can, do what he says.”

Emma looked ready to protest, her face pale as she glanced frantically between the two of you, but after a moment she dropped her gaze to her feet and started to shuffle towards the deli exit.

“Wait!” Dave yelped, stopping the girl short. She looked back at him almost hopefully, and then, “Apron! Remember. Those aren’t supposed to leave the meat department.” With a gentle smile he held out a hand for the garment.

Emma looked crushed as she slowly undid her white apron, splattered with various splashes of red, then joined you on the other side of the counter.

With her apron off it was revealed she was dressed in a plain black short sleeved shirt, company logo emblazoned on the chest, paired with plain black work pants, both seemed a size too big for her. On her feet were matching black shoes.

“Move some groceries and hope in.” You pointed into your cart with a smile.

You nearly had a heart attack when Dave stopped her, but you could smile at him now.

“You her manager?”

“Nah. I’m in charge of training her back here though.”

“Oh, well could you tell her manager where she went? I don’t think you’ll be seeing her again today.”

In your cart kneeling, Emma yelped and nearly dropped a head of lettuce she was moving out of her way, but Dave nodded with a smile.

“Oh! Should I get her things from the break room then?” Dave didn’t seem fully sure if that’s what he should’ve been asking, completely inexperienced with this particular happening.

“Uh… yeah, sure.” After a moment's thought you figured it couldn’t hurt.

A couple awkward minutes passed with Emma sitting in your cart, surrounded by various groceries, hugging her knees and refusing to look at you. A couple people walked by in that time, but no one seemed to pay you any mind, they just went down a nearby aisle while they talked about dinner plans.

Finally Dave returned, a simple, dirty, purple and at one point white, backpack in hand,

“This should be everything she came in with.”

Emma snatched it from his hands and hugged it close, then went back to staring at the bottom of the cart.

With a quick thanks you tried to speed up the rest of your shopping, eager to play with your newest purchase.

The energy you got from your tumbles with Nalini served you well, people looked at you like you were crazy, but you were able to zip around the store without feeling an ounce of effort until you were almost done. After the fastest shopping you’ve ever done, you hightailed it to checkout. The whole way Emma didn't move. You almost felt sorry for what you were going to do to her. Almost.

While you unloaded your groceries, the old woman working the register gave the girl a quick hello before getting to work on your groceries, completely unfazed by that fact she was in your cart.

After squeaking back a greeting, Emma gave a long shuddering sigh then turned to you.

“So, how long is this going to take?” There wasn’t a hint of her catatonic state up until now. Instead she had the air about her like she was asking whether or not it was raining outside.

There was no doubt in your mind she knew what you wanted, you made sure of that when you told her exactly what you wanted. It seemed she had finally come to terms with her predicament.

“Oh, I was thinking at least until tomorrow, but getting a good look at you it might be a week.” You enjoyed being ambiguous, the idea was to see if she’d squirm, but there was a huge thrill that came with telling a girl she’d be locked in your room for an entire week taking your dick the whole time.

Emma didn’t seem fazed anymore though, in fact the colour was coming back to her face no longer sickly pale.

“Oh, okay. Where are you taking me?”

“Just to my dorm room, downtown.” You were a little caught off guard by how little she seemed to care now barely even ten minutes later.

“I should probably let my parents know I’m not going to be home for a while then.” She mumbled, mostly to herself and started rooting through her backpack.

With a bit of a smirk you loaded the last of your groceries and waited for your total.

“Hey mom! It’s-- no I’m fine I just -- mom…! Mom…! No it’s fine, I’m not going to get in trouble for calling you…! I think.” Emma gave you a sidelong glance as she struggled to get a word in edgewise.

You just chuckled and shook your head. This was weird, kind of hot, but weird.

“Look -- No! I am working! A customer is just taking me home with him! He say’s it’s going to be--” She was cut off by a heart stopping shriek from the other end of her phone, forcing her to pull away from it with a wince.

You chuckled, until you were told your total. Luckily you weren’t actually paying a cent for Emma, you could only imagine how much a petite high school senior would set you back, but you bought more food than usual with with your new houseguests in mind.

“Mom! It’s fine! it’s part of my job!” Emma shouted back into the phone, trying to talk over the hysterical shrieking from the other end.

You looked up at your cashier as she accepted your change, she was fighting back a chuckle while shaking her head.

“Look, put dad on the phone!” Emma eventually sighed as you started to wheel her and the rest of your haul towards the door, “Hi daddy...! No everything’s fine, mom’s just freaking out because I told her a customer is taking me home with him… yeah, Dave said customer service was a part of the job… yeah… I know, that’s what I’m doing… between a day and a week, he’s not quite sure yet, so I guess we’ll see.” Emma gave you a glance.

You couldn’t help but laugh at just what was happening. You couldn’t believe your luck when you found this wallet.

“I’ll tell you as soon as I can when I get there… love you too daddy! And, when you manage to calm mom down, um, tell her I love her too.” Emma then turned off her phone and tossed it back into her backpack, trying to use the bag to hide her red face, “Ugh! Parents!” She bemoaned.

In a way she reminded you of Dana. You wanted to say that turned you off, but you actually found yourself getting stiffer at the thought.

“I know what you mean.” You chuckled, readjusting your pants.

Emma gave a nervous glance at your action, but smiled weakly at you nonetheless and lowered her bag.

When you made it back to your car you found Nalini had cleaned herself up nicely. She had her bra back on and you got a good look at it through her incredibly revealing business blouse. Most entertaining was how she was busy playing with her seat reclining function, looking bored out of her mind as she pushed it back and let it her upright, rinse and repeat. For all her professionalism it was cute to see her do something so carefree. At least until she saw you and bolted upright.

“Wh-who’s that?” Emma's eyes went wide and her voice was just above a whisper.

“Huh? Oh, don’t mind her. I picked her up from my bank, she’s just doing her job like you.” You surprised yourself at how easy that was to say.

Emma didn’t seem any comforted by that fact, she kept her eyes glued to the woman who was still too busy trying to pretend she was just fooling around with your car like a child to notice your new companion sitting in a shopping cart like a sack of potatoes.

For your part you were trying to load your groceries as fast as you could. Just like when you were a kid, you couldn’t wait to tear apart the packaging on a new toy and play with it as soon as you could. Halfway through your haul a thought struck; you’d never had two women ‘purchased’ before. Even if that wasn’t quite the right word it felt good to say, and it gave you an idea. Abandoning your packing for the moment you helped Emma out of the cart and opened the passenger door.

“Welcome back sir, who’s this cute thing?” Nalini put on a real smile for the girl.

Emma went rigid, refusing to look Nalini in the eyes, her cheeks going red.

“She’s helping me with my shopping experience today, I’d like it if you could take her into the backseat and warm her up for me.” You stroked the outline of your meat in your pants and grinned down at her.

“Oh, of course sir!” Nalini didn’t hesitate to step out of the car and grab Emma by the hand.

Emma was just frozen, in shock or fear or something else you didn’t know, but she seemed stupified as the taller, older, and far more endowed woman gently led her over to the backseat of your car. She didn’t so much as struggle when Nalini put some pressure on her to encourage her to lay onto her back. In fact Emma’s only reaction came after her pants were pulled down to her knees and Nalini ran an appreciative hand over the petite girl’s panty clad mound. Nalini started to pet the girl through her sky blue panties and in response Emma began to mewl like a kitten almost instantly and reached out to grab anything she could.

You kept watching asl Nalini pulled the girl’s panties down to her pants to reveal a wild, unkempt brown bush.

So blonde wasn’t her natural colour!

The busty indian woman, follow your command, lifted the frozen teen’s legs over her shoulders and threaded her head, through the gap and brought her lips down towards the girls fold.

You had to look away, with Nalini’s skirt pulled tight over her pert ass, the quiet moans and gasps from Emma and just your power over them in general had you ready to jump them, but you decided it would be most practical to get your shopping out from the open and safely in your trunk. As you circled back to your cart and went back to work you heard a high pitched squeal behind you,

“Oh! Miss, are you okay?” Nalini immediately sounded concerned.

Emma’s response was just a weak, shuddering,

“Uh-huh.” But she sounded near tears.

You leaned around your open trunk lid to get a look through the back window and saw Emma, biting her lip eyes shut tight, her entire face going pink.

She sure liked being played with, especially for someone that looked so heartbroken to be taken home when you first picked her up.

Nalini, from between Emma’s legs couldn’t see what you did though, so she seemed far less convinced,

“Are you sure? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“K-keep going!” Emma squeaked as forcefully as she could, which wasn’t very, her voice even cracked in the attempt.

God damn! You had to get your shopping put away, stat! You started throwing bag’s in wherever you could and slammed the trunk shut just as Nalini commented,

“Oh my, you’re drenched already!”

Oh man!

It was with a bit of hesitation you looked between your cart and the carousel a several dozen steps away, and the scene in your car. Nalini’s giant bun gently bobbing up and down between Emma’s slim, white thighs, Emma herself with a grip on a seatbelt and pushing against the driver's seat with all her might, eyes shut and panting.

You had better things to do, but still had some self respect. You weren’t sub-human garbage that would just leave a shopping cart in a parking space to let someone else deal with. Even if you had two warm, wet pussy’s waiting for you. You were still a decent person dammit!

It pained you to do it, almost literally, but you raced off with the cart faster than you could ever remember running before, then ran back even faster.

You were gasping for air before you made it even halfway back. Everything sex related aside, it was sounding like a better and better idea to take Caitlin up on her constant pushing to get you to train with her. Whether you were worried about doing her, or just dreaming about what you could do with a better physique, maybe you should be going to her just for your health and worry about everything else after….

You collapsed on your trunk with a heavy bang, determined to fuck the girls going at it in the backseat of your car, but your lungs protesting vehemently. If you had any surplus energy after running around the store, it wasn’t enough for your fifty metre mad dash back and forth.

The sound of you hitting the trunk of your car and wheezing like a wounded animal drew a startled yelp from both girl’s, however Emma quickly recovered,

“Keep going! I’m almost there!” She pleaded weakly, while reaching a shaky hand out towards Nalini.

“Th -- that’s my -- my, job!” You drank in as much air as you could, while determinedly making your way around behind Nalini.

“Certainly sir.” Nalini smiled over her shoulder and slowly began untangling herself from Emma’s legs.

You stopped her with a firm hand on her rear, half for support, half to get a good squeeze in.

“Ooh!” Nalini squeaked at the pinch but came to an abrupt stop.

“While I… take care of… things here.” You were starting to catch your breath and perk up a little, but you still had to take a moment to compose yourself.

You weren’t sure if it was the squeeze or if it was just time, honestly both seemed plausible all thing’s considered.

“I’ll handle Emma, how about you get her to return the favour.” With a deep breath you managed to finish your thought and straightened up to undo your pants.

You thought you could hear a disappointed moan from behind Nalini, but you couldn’t tell through your panting.

“I think I can do that for you sir.” Nalini backed up a little more as she gave her chipper reply.

Once she was free from between Emma’s legs, she pushed them against the backrest and started to crawl over the girl, setting one foot on the floorboards and placing a hand on the headrest of one of the front seats. As she tried to maneuver herself forward she started to slip and put a forceful hand down just beside Emma’s head, causing it to bounce in the seat. This time you definitely picked up a sound, this one a very satisfied groan, further supported by how she even started rubbing her legs together.

Emma seemed like a lesbian stereotype now that you looked at her, short, multi-coloured hair… and… uh… she liked it when a busty twenty something older woman ate her out? That was lesbian, right? Her reactions seemed to suggest she had a thing for Nalini at the very least, but so did you honestly. Though she could just like the feeling of being dominated, you’ve met a few girls that had a thing for that.

“Don’t hurt the poor girl.” You teased Nalini, reaching in to give her ass a playful smack, “I still need her to look her best.”

“Apologies sir.”

“I-it’s fine.” Emma stammered, reaching a couple finger’s between her legs.

“Hey! I said your orgasm was my treat!”

She didn’t stop, either not hearing, or not caring.

You were honestly a little miffed, she was supposed to be following your orders.

Well, if you thought about it, maybe she didn’t have to obey. From what you saw so far people could be as upset as they wanted, but it was your right to give her orders. Even if she wasn’t magically compelled to follow.

Well, either way you’d say that was one point for liking it rough, she didn’t sound like she was in the right headspace to just be polite.

While you didn’t want her to get herself off, Nalini was still in the way and that needed to be dealt with.

“Here!” You grunted and reached in, rolling up her skirt revealed burgundy panties pulled over her tight butt.

She caught on quick and pushed her hips backwards to give you a better position to slip your fingers under the thin fabric and work them down to her thighs. Then with a firm grip you latched onto her ankle on the leg pushed into the back rest and forcefully shoved it forward to work the panties off it without stretching them too bad. As soon as you let the garment go it snapped back to Nalini and pooled around her ankle. You didn’t let go of her foot yet though.

Wrapping an arm around Emma’s bunched up pants you yanked her backwards from underneath Nalini. She instantly began to crush her fingers with her thighs and let out a squeak and a moan. You kept pulling her until her hips were hanging out the edge of the backseat and her face was directly under Nalini’s pussy.

That was two points for rough treatment.

“Thanks.” Nalini flashed you a genuine smile.

Whether or not she wanted to be having sex with you or this girl, she seemed to genuinely like it when you made things easier for her and helped her out.

Then without any further words she spun around and sat down on Emma’s face without any ceremony, crushing the girls head into the seat. Emma didn’t seem to mind though, she yelped, but it turned into a hungry moan then you saw a tongue flick out of her mouth. She even drew back her hand from between her legs and put one hand on each of Nalini’s thighs and seemed to be trying to pull her down onto her face even harder.

You were pretty sure that was three for liking it rough and at least one for liking pussy. It still wasn’t entirely clear to you, but you definitely liked the idea that you’d be few dicks this girl would willing like take in her life.

With that thought in mind you hugged her legs together and pushed them over one of your shoulders and rubbed against her positively drenched slit. She tensed almost immediately, and Nalini’s sigh told you the girl had stopped working.

“Don’t be mean! After everything I did for you?” Nalini pouted, sounding heartbroken, but you saw a sly glint in her eye that said it was as much for your sake as her own.

You immediately felt a shiver go through Emma’s entire body, half a second later, Nalini arched her back and sucked in a sharp breath while you sunk into Emma’s warm depths. Instantly your car sounded like somebody was mixing a massive bowl of spaghetti. Emma was sucking and slurping at Nalini’s juices and you started to hammer the girl without abandon.

It only took about a dozen thrusts before Emma locked up again and her pussy clamped down on you. Nalini noticed something too, she groaned, and started to grind against Emma’s face. The girl seemed spent, her legs going limp in your arms as you pumped your hips against her’s, but every now and then you caught a flash of her tongue stroking Nalini’s fold.

“Give those here!” Nalini panted aggressively suddenly inches from your face.

A moment later she pulled back Emma’s legs for you, unceremoniously pulled her pants and underwear over her shoes and hooked a leg under each arm. A moment later her soft plump lips were locked with yours, her hips grinding slowly against Emma’s face.

“I’m almost there!” She pulled back and groaned, her warm, moist breath enveloping your face, “You want to be the one to do it.” She didn’t so much ask, as comment, pulling her crotch from Emma’s mouth, the petite girl's tongue waving lamely at air not prepared for the disappearance of her little snack, a bridge of saliva connecting her to Nalini just a moment longer. She let out a disappointed sigh as her eye’s fluttered open as if she had been having a pleasant dream.

You only vaguely understood what Nalini was getting at, at first. Until you realized you did kind of make it sound like you wanted to be the only one to make them cum. That’s not exactly what you meant, but you weren’t going to argue if that’s how she interpreted it.

Nalini twisted in her seat, managing to keep Emma’s feet push up infront of her as she did so eventually settling her pussy down just inches above the other girls. She looked back at you with a smile as your hips slapped against Emma’s.

Grabbing a handful of brown butt in each hand you gave her pert ass a firm squeeze then swapped Emma’s pussy out for Nalini’s.

“Ooh.” Nalini arched her back and growled in appreciation.

You slammed your hips against hers and gave her heart shaped ass a quick slap enjoying it’s short jiggle.

Nalini didn’t respond to the strike, she merely bent down and slipped Emma some tongue, tasting her own juices on the girl’s lips.

Emma seemed to be expecting, or at least hoping for it, melting instantly, shutting her eyes and kissing back full , bringing a hand up and placing it at the back of Nalini’s head.

“Don’t stop.” Nalini moaned, pulling away from the girl just enough to make out the words, “Don’t stop.” She repeated herself almost immediately after quickly licking the inside of Emma’s mouth, “Please don’t stop!” She chanted once more in a breathy purr

, inches from Emma’s face.

You realized she was talking to you.

Well she did say please.

You kept a confident, steady pace, kneading her smooth rear end with appreciative fingers as she and Emma smacked their lips and sucked on each other's tongues. And then, Nalini drew back and purred a long low noise of ecstasy, her pussy shivering around you before she dropped her face down into the side of Emma’s neck.

“Thank you, sir.” It was barely audible over your hips, but it was appreciated nonetheless.

Emma was really getting into things now, capitalizing on the now girl on top of her, leaning into Nalini’s neck and started to kiss and suck her neck.

You could feel Nalini shiver again even as you slowly withdrew from her and swapped back to Emma. This time Emma didn’t tense of freeze when you plunged into her, infact she was gyrating her hips up and down as best she could while still focused on Nalini’s slender neck.

You kept up the pace, hammering into one girl and then the other in succession until you were ready to burst.

“Come here! Let me cream your faces!” You didn’t even let your order sink in before grabbing Nalini by one of her stocking clad ankles and dragged her backwards.

As soon as her knees touched pavement she spun around and leaned back against the car seat. Emma did her best to turn on the seat and push her head out beside Nalini. They both pressed their cheeks together and looked up at you with a breathless smile. Nalini’s looked a little less fake than her usual. Emma’s look was a little apprehensive, yet at the same time she barely even seemed to see you, off in her own world.

After several pumps you let out an animal roar and started to blast rope after rope of cum across both their faces. The first rope got them both, stretching from Nalini’s cheek to Emma’s. They both flinched, but where Emma kept her eyes shut, Nalini kept her’s open, even going as far as opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. Both targets were too good to pass up. You plastered Emma’s face with cum, gluing one of her eye’s shut, and painting several streaks across her forehead. Meanwhile you aimed for Nalini’s mouth, but not very well, lining her cheeks with your over shots. When your orgasm finally subsided you shifted over and squeezed the last little bit out over Emma’s tightly shut mouth, slapping her in the face a couple times with your depleted meat before tucking yourself away.

With a smile you ordered the girls to get ready to go and jogged over to the driver's side door. You weren't quite feeling in top shape again, but you felt remarkably good all thing’s considered. That being said, looking into the rearview mirror and seeing Nalini help clean Emma off with her tongue you were pretty sure you were going to be feeling better than ever before you had to get back to the grind tomorrow.

Tomorrow is still a ways off though, so how are you sending off the weekend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)