More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

What revealingly dressed person do you fuck first?

Slutty girls at the club

You didn't know how, or why- you just knew you suddenly had a supernatural power over underdressed girls. The realization leaves you in a dumbfounded stupor until your friend, Adam, calls your name.

"John! Yo, you already wasted?" A red-faced Adam said, his voice unnecessarily loud. You were in the back of a taxi hurtling towards a night club. Beside Adam was his girlfriend, Ashley. She was a cute blonde girl with the biggest tits you had ever seen. Always the life of the party, she had quickly charmed both Adam and you, but he struck first and nabbed her. The last member of the foursome was Hannah, a petite bespectacled girl with short black hair. The four of you had only met a few weeks ago at a fresher's night and had been spending the next few weeks together.

"I'm fine. Good, even!" You hollered back. Your eyes shift to Ashley, whose gigantic knockers were swaying and bouncing with the taxi. She was wearing a low cut beige dress that glittered with shiny tassels. Surely that counted as revealing? You gulped as perverted thoughts cross your mind. I wish she would show me her tits.

Gabby turned to stare at him. "Hey John, watch this!" She pulled her top down and let her tits free. It was even larger than you imagined, if that was even possible. Her nipples were a pale pink and she had rather large areola- all traits you found hot as hell. You glanced at Adam, who seemed to be cheering her on. Well, that settles it. You reach out to grab hold of one of her bouncing funbags, but the taxi came to a stop then. You looked out at saw the flashing neon lights of the PULZE club.

The four of you spill out. There was a long line that any respected establishment should have. Lucky for you, the owner was a friend of your dad's and you had an exclusive pass. Perks of wealth and connections. The four of you skip the queue and entered the dark interior of strobing lights and deafening music. With your newfound powers, there was so, so much more to do here.

You settle down at a table and order some drinks. Both Ashley and Hannah looked stunning, but there were also many other girls in too-tight dresses shaking their hips nearby. All of them fulfilled the criteria.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)