More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kingdom_Come Kingdom_Come

What world do you want to create?

Sensitive Women (Star Wars AU)-Walking Disturbance in the -The Will of the

Sensitive Women: This is a Star Wars AU where every female Jedi, Sith, and everything in between are yours. If they are sentient, their species has a female sex, and they can use the , then they are fair game.

Walking Disturbance in the : You are an anomaly. The bends around you in ways that shouldn't be possible. For some reason, every female in the galaxy that can sense the thinks that you are the sexiest lifeform that ever lifeformed. While that includes every sexually repressed Jedi, head-tailed space slut and cute goth witch, unfortunately it also includes hutts, brain-eating vampires, and squid people.

So here's the second part of our power. You yourself are sensitive, so you can use a variant of the famous Jedi mind trick. The catch is that it also only works on -sensitive women. If it's someone you do want to fuck, you can give them a little push to shed the last of their inhibitions. If it's someone, or something you DON'T want to fuck, then you can convince them that you're not the cock they are looking for. This works even on species that are famously immune to the standard Jedi mind trick.

The Will of the : These women believe it is their destiny to be your slut, it is the Will of the or whatever mumbo jumbo. They are sexually obsessed with you, but how they act on this will vary. A bad girl sith will be more forward with you, while a jedi will want to keep it discreet.

How everyone else reacts will depend on the organization. The jedi might not approve, but even they understand that the destinies (and bodies) of the female jedi belong to you.

But you have absolutely no effect on non users. So if you get caught fucking somebody's wife or daughter and he cant sense or use the , they'll react as they normally would.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)