More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

Where do you wanna start?

School

"Hi... I'm John Doe," you mumbled before two dozen staring eyes. Why did Dad have to change his job? This absolutely sucks.

"John, your seat is over there," said Miss Angela, your homeroom teacher. She pointed at the empty seat at the back of the class. As you trudge towards it, she began to explain your condition, much to your embarrassment.

"Everybody, John has a very special condition called Chronic Anorgasmic Myocardial Infarction. In other words, he needs to ejaculate every three hours or his health may be at risk."

There were gasps as well as a few snickers. Great, everyone is going to treat you like an invalid again. Mom just had to call school to tell them, didn't she? You were sure you could survive until after classes to get one off.

"So if John requires assistance, please do be a good friend and help him. John, if you're having any difficulties, please let me know or go to the infirmary, okay?"

"Y-yeah." Miss Angela was flashing a cheerful smile at you. John's overactive imagination instantly placed a cock to her mouth, and watched in his mind's eye the redheaded woman slurp its length. Back in the real world, Angela began her class on mathematics. By the time the lesson was over, you were already feeling uncomfortable from having nursed a boner for the past hour. There was even a damp patch on your pants where pre-cum had soaked through.

Including the transit to school, it had already been two and a half hours since your last 'treatment'. You wished Miss Angela would help you, but your social anxiety made calling out impossible. You sat rooted to your seat as she gathered up her books and materials, conversed with one of the boys at the front, and then left the classroom without coming over.

Great, just great. Fine, it's a good chance to test my limits, you reasoned and steeled yourself for half a day of sexual abstinence.

"Hi! John, right? I'm Hannah." It was the girl seated directly beside you. You had only offered her a curt nod when you sat down, too shy to even turn to look at the girl. Now that she had initiated the conversation, you glanced in her direction and saw a stunning Asian girl. She had long silky black hair that framed an idol-like face. Your gaze lowered to her body, and you sucked in a sharp breath as you see the significant volume of her chest straining against her white school blouse. Through its thin material you could also vaguely see that she was wearing a pink bra.

"John? Are you okay? You're looking a little pale." She leaned in closer, and you were made aware of a pleasant floral shampoo scent. "Oh, is it your condition? Do you, um, need help?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)