More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by megalodon_ megalodon_

Which redhead do you fuck first?

Ruby, your coworker

“Windows 8 can suck my dick!” you exclaim, to the surprise of your neighbouring office workers. That’s the third time today your computer has crashed on you, and it’s not even eleven AM.

“Wow, it can? Technology sure is incredible,” quips your coworker, Ruby, who’s arrived just in time for your little outburst. She plonks her handbag on the desk opposite yours and takes a seat in the swivel chair, fixing up the tangled red strands of hair that have escaped her messy bun, and smoothing the front of her sky blue button up blouse. She picks up her coffee and takes a sip, then rolls her chair towards you and nudges your leg with her foot. “What’s up, John? You look far too stressed for a Friday morning.”

You give her a scowl. “And you look far too chipper.”

Ruby presses a hand to her well-endowed chest in mock offence. “Me? Chipper?”

“I’m sorry,” you say, “I just have to get this report to Ash before lunch, and this fucking piece of shit won’t cooperate.”

She rolls her eyes and scoffs at you. “Look at you, goody-two-shoes, doing Ash’s work for him. You know you can just… not do the report, right? Sounds boring as hell, anyway.” She kicks up her legs onto the desk and takes another sip of coffee, and you can almost see right up her charcoal grey pencil skirt. You wonder what what she looks like under there. Does she keep a patch of hair between her legs as brightly ginger as the tangled mess on top of her head?

You blush at the inappropriate thought and try to shake it out of your head. “Some of us are here to work, Ruby,” you say, and swivel back to your computer to boot it up again. It promptly bluescreens, and you’ve had it with this shit. “Jesus Christ fucking asshole piece of shit fuck!”

“Holy shit, John, calm down!” says Ruby, stifling a laugh. She looks concerned as she takes her feet of the desk, and rolls her chair behind you to give your shoulder a little massage. “You really are stressed, aren’t you? I don’t like seeing you like this. Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Short of a coffee and a blowjob, probably not,” you snap.

“Ooh, someone's _very _grumpy today. But you know what?” She grins. “You’re in luck! Here’s my coffee, and here’s my mouth!”

You laugh along with her little joke, accepting the coffee she hands you. “Thanks, that’s just what I need.” But then Ruby’s on all fours under the desk, and she starts undoing your fly.

“...Uhhh, Rubes?” You say, looking down at her, bewildered at how far she’s taking the joke. “What are you doing?”

She looks up at you with a bemused expression. “Giving you my coffee and a blowjob, of course!” She unzips your pants, and licks a stripe up your steadily hardening cock.

You glance around at the office nervously. All your coworkers are busy on their (properly working) computers. They haven’t noticed what Ruby’s attempting, and you certainly don’t want them to.

“But we are at work,” you hiss at her through clenched teeth.

She pauses, still holding your dick in her hand, and looks up at you through wide blue eyes. “Uhh… Yeah. And?”

“And you’re giving me a blowjob under the desk in an open office! Anyone could see us!”

Ruby looks at your dick, then back up at you. “...And that’s a problem because….?”

“We could get fired! This is beyond inappropriate!”

“Uh, John, aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What?”

“I have red hair.”

“Oh, that explains it,” you say sarcastically, with a roll of your eyes. “But seriously, what?!?”

Ruby sighs, zips up your pants, and crawls out from underneath the desk. She sits at your feet and frowns up at you. “Look, John,” she says, “Do you want a blowjob or not?”

You’re completely lost. “I’m so fucking confused,” you tell her. “How are you not concerned with losing our jobs? What does having red hair have to do with anything?”

“Were you hit on the head or something?” Ruby says, squinting up at you. “Nobody will fire us for doing normal stuff. Nobody gives a shit if you cum on my face, or eat out Amber, or suck off Flannery, or fuck literally any ginger on Earth. If anything, everyone finds it adorable.” She rolls her eyes and paws at your pants again. “Can you please put your dick in my mouth, now?”

You take a sip of Ruby’s coffee as you cast a furtive glance around the office, and it seems she’s right. Nobody is looking your way. It seems like they really don’t notice, and this is all normal, somehow. No use asking why when your busty ginger deskmate is practically salivating on her knees in front of you, begging to suck you off. You might as well accept this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

“Uhh… Okay, I guess,” you say, and you place Ruby’s coffee on the desk and undo your fly again.

Your cock springs out, still hard, a bead of precum leaking from the tip, and Ruby grins and says, “Thank you,” before eagerly leaning in to lick it.

She sloppily makes out with your cock, dripping saliva all over the length of it, kissing and licking the head. You still can’t get over how _weird _this is, but Ruby looks like she’s in heaven, happily taking the head of your cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around. She hums contentedly, gazing up at you adoringly, and you fist a handful of her red hair as she bobs up and down. You have to admit, you've been dreaming about this very moment for a while.

“Ah, John, Ruby, working hard, I see,” says a voice from behind you. You look up to see Finn, your manager, standing to your left and leering down at the two of you. You’re mortified, you can feel the heat rushing to your face, but you can do nothing but gasp and sputter in response.

Ruby moves her mouth off your cock and waves up at Finn. “Hi, boss!” There’s a string of saliva connecting her lips to your tip and she pumps your saliva-coated dick with her hand. It's obscene, the way her large breasts jiggle in her blouse as she pumps you.

“You guys are adorable,” Finn chuckles, “I wish I could stay to watch, but I have a meeting to get to. You’ll be at the two o’clock presentation, John?”

Ruby’s still pumping away at your dick. “Uuhhm,” you moan, and hear Ruby giggle at your inarticulate response. “Uhm, presentation, yes,” you finally manage.

“Brilliant! See you then!” He walks away, whistling to himself as he goes.

Ruby pauses from jacking you off to undo the top few buttons of her blouse, letting her breasts fall free. She massages them gently, smearing saliva over the skin and tweaking her large, pink nipples. It's almost pornographic, the way she gazes up at you through hooded eyes.

“Fuck, Rubes, get your mouth back on me,” you gasp out, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her down onto your cock. She doesn’t stop playing with her breasts, and she moans as your cock hits the back of her throat. You thrust into her, hands knotted in her hair, and she sucks and slurps as if her life depends on it, gazing up at you with watering blue eyes.

It doesn’t take long for Ruby to get you close. “Oh, god, I’m gonna come,” you warn, and you can feel Ruby smiling and moaning around your dick, and when she looks up at you and winks, you come undone, shooting pulse after pulse of hot cum into her mouth. She sucks it up and swallows obediently, but a rivulet of cum still leaks out of her mouth and drips onto her chest. She pulls off your dick, wiping away the saliva and cum dribbling down her chin with the back of her hand.

“Satisfied?” she asks, her voice hoarse.

“Fuck yes,” you say. You’re jelly. You’re a boneless John. You’ll definitely get back to work in a minute (or several), but for now you need time to catch your breath as you lounge back in your chair, a lazy grin on your face. You look down at Ruby, who’s aggressively wiping away the cum on her breasts with a napkin. “Thanks, Rubes,” you say, and give her breast a quick little squeeze. “I really needed that.”

She shoots you a cheeky grin. “You’re very welcome. It’s the least I can do; I really don’t want to work next to a perpetual grumpy-pants.”

You poke your tongue out at her and turn back to your dead computer. You really should get back to working on Ash’s report, but your mind can’t focus on spreadsheets and numbers, not right now. Ruby’s voice echoes in the back of your mind: “Nobody gives a shit if you cum on my face, or eat out Amber, or suck off Flannery, or fuck literally any ginger on Earth.” Is that true? Your mind races, and your imagination runs wild, envisioning fucking the ever-loving shit out of Amber, the statuesque strawberry blonde in accounting. Or maybe Flannery, the brawny Irish man who started working in the warehouse next to the office last week.

The computer fails to boot up again, and you decide this report can wait. For now, you want to experiment a little with your newfound ability.

Which redhead do you fuck next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)