More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oldtoad78 oldtoad78

What world do you want to create?

Ring wearers – You have the Ruling Ring - May vary

Ring wearers

Any person wearing any type of ring. The effect is more potent and lasting if the ring is worn on fingers but the power of your ring still works if the target is wearing rigid ringed jewellery around a body part like toe rings, bracelets, anklets, hoops or ringed earrings or necklaces (with the exclusion of chain link types however) etc.

You have the ruling ring

You have come to possess the mind controlling Ruling Ring (inherited, found in an antique store, you chose). If someone is wearing the correct jewellery, you may ask or do whatever you want to them.

The ring can only control the mind, it doesn't have any power on the physical world. It means you can't change the physique of people but you can 'suggest' they change their look from now on (makeup, clothes choice, etc). This also means that you are not allowed to cause any kind of permanent physical damage to anyone, even accidentally, be it breaking someone’s tooth falling from the bed or breaking a woman’s hymen. You want to pull hard on that cute receptionist’s ponytail while you fuck her on her desk? No Problem! You want to fingerbang your bitchy coworker in the elevator to the cafeteria while pinning her against the mirror all the while her with your free hand? Go on as long as you let her breathe, eventually. That Coed is still virgin? I’m sorry but it’s only blowjobs and anal for you until someone else break her cherry (but I’m pretty sure you could live with that) and so on.

Bystanders and everyone else will tend to ignore you and mostly continue whatever they are doing considering what is happening as perfectly normal, regardless of their relationship with your prey (family, spouse, significant one, friend, etc). For example, you can start to fuck a woman in a supermarket while she's talking with her husband, and the conversation about what groceries they should buy will keep going (almost) as before, even as she wrap her legs around you and starts grunting under your thrusts.

The ring also allows you to 'suggest' things to your target, simply talking with them and starting your sentences with "I'm pretty sure that… ". What you will then say will be accepted by that person as if it was true/their idea etc. For example, you can suggest a pretty commuter, even if it’s the first time she meets you in her whole life, "I'm pretty sure that you masturbate every night thinking about having anal sex with me and that you always continue until you have orgasmed at least 3 times". Even if she doesn't answer you, she will comply and begin to do it from that moment on. As a result, she will end up thinking about you in a sexual way (and about anal sex, even if she does not usually fancy it) every time she meets you, regardless of the fact that you talk to her again at all or if she is then wearing a ring.

Reaction

The “feelings” of the target will be in line with what would have been their normal reaction but they will always willingly obey to your “instructions”. For Example, if they fancy you, they will be quite happy to oblige. If they don’t know you or don’t particularly like you, they will be but will comply nonetheless. If they despise you, they will still obey you at their best, ‘hate fucking you’ if necessary, but they won’t stop vocalising their annoyance bitching about the situation and urging you to ‘make it quick’ (but in the end they will cum alright nonetheless).

Everything you’ll do will be remembered for what it is (sex is sex, after all) but it will be accepted thanks to the ring’s power, even if you eventually remove it in a second moment. Your preys (and witness) may still be wondering why in hell they let you fuck them but it’s really not that big deal after all.

How did it started?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)