More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genesis-00 Genesis-00

What world do you want to create?

Relationships - Secret Sex Friend - Just One of the Girls

Relationships:

This is essentially people that you know personally. The deeper your relationship with the person, the more she'll allow you to do. For instance, a stranger won't do anything with you, while an acquaintance will allow hugs and kisses. A casual friend, in this case, would be a fuck buddy.

Secret Sex Friend:

Girls are strangely comfortable around you. It's gotten to the point where they don't mind changing in front of you. Naturally, this leads to erections which leads to teasing and eventually ends up in sex. How fast this happens depends entirely on how deep your relationship is. Of course, sex is a private thing so outsiders naturally won't know anything regarding this. The girls may learn about each other (this is especially true due to group events like slumber parties or girls' night out), but they won't get jealous or angry over you fucking so many others. After all, it's not as if you're dating. Sex with you is just a fun activity you do together.

Just One of the Girls:

Since young, you've always been treated like one of the girls. However, do not confuse this with being treated as a girl; people definitely know you're a male. Every male treats you with softer gloves, never getting rough with you. Females, on the other hand, are comfortable around you, sharing things with you that they would never tell another boy. They'd even start experimenting with you like they would another of their female friends. You won't get in trouble for being in girls' only facilities (changing rooms, bathrooms, etc.). Husbands won't get suspicious about you spending time with their spouse, believing you'll be the only truly safe male friend she'll have. Even lesbians are willing to make an exception for you.

Despite this, you are still very clearly male. Men won't hit on you, girls will still check you out, etc.

If you're ever caught in the act, people will typically be willing to hear you out. Husbands won't immediately get angry and will eat up any half-decent believable excuse you can find. If the girl's naked, then maybe you're gay and it doesn't count. If she's moaning, then clearly that's because of the innocent massage you're giving her. That white stuff near her mouth? That's obviously just the remnants of a protein shake.

It should be noted that the girls' emotions won't be affected. Girls with significant others, for instance, may still feel guilty but they'll rationalize it somehow. Maybe sex with you won't count since you're one of the girls. Or if you have a condom, then it's no different than a dildo so it's not really cheating. Whatever the case, the girls will still feel the same emotions as they would normally and how you deal with that depends on you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)