More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Private tutoring

Since you’re good at calculus, you do some tutoring on the side for spending money while you’re in college. Your first student, 19 year old Kate, shows up for lessons this morning. She has a severe case of hiccups, so you order her to get on her knees. You then take out your hard cock and put it in her mouth, pulling her hair roughly while she pleasures you until you come in her mouth. “Thank you” she replies shyly.

You get her a drink of water and kiss her on the cheek, then get to work on her homework now that her hiccups are cured.

She scored 17/20, so you order her to bend over your knee. You spank her three times on her toned ass, then roughly grope her reddened cheeks, making her squeal. To stop her from squirming, you lube up one finger in her pussy and shove it firmly in her ass to hold her in place. She’s unbelievably tight, and you sometimes wish you could fuck her just once, but you haven’t gained that level of compliance yet. When you received the letter on your eighteenth birthday, you realized that you could use women’s bodies, and that it would have a positive effect on them, but for now you can only grope them and give and receive oral. Penetration, and long-term submission, had to be achieved the normal way.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)