More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

Can I top it?

Yes!

It’s not long before lust drives Morgan back out of the chair to nurse my cock back to health. Having completed her oral ministrations, she swings herself back into the saddle, finds her position, and impales herself on my spear, taking me to the balls in one swift drop. Her pussy is as tight as promised—insanely so; if I weren’t so turned on, I suspect the squeeze on my dick would be actively painful. Instead, the pleasure is so intense that even after having just gotten an amazing blowjob from her, after having had my balls milked repeatedly by Lotti and Nevaeh, it’s all I can do not to cum right now.

Morgan has no such compunction, announcing her climax to the world with a wild, triumphant scream when the head of my dick stretches her A-spot. Of course, she’s multi-orgasmic—apparently because I made her so. What a thought, I tell myself, looking up at this blazingly hot sex goddess with a pussy tight enough to squeeze my pinky: I made this.

I just wish I could remember.

Thinking about that helps me edge and come down a little bit. Morgan gasps above me like she’s having trouble remembering how to breathe—or maybe just remembering to breathe. She leans forward and says unsteadily, “Play with my tits, hero. Thanks to you, your cock will take care of my clitty just fine, and my big titties are so sensitive, I can cum just from having them played with. I can’t wait to find out how good it is combining that with your beautiful prick in my tight little cunt.” I grab one huge melon in each hand and caress them, learning her heavy curves with my fingers, feeling their supple weight and the silken softness of her skin. “Oooooh, gentle—I like that,” she coos. Then she starts moving.

Morgan begins by moving up and down on my rod, slowly at first but quickly gaining speed. I press my fingers into her breasts, reveling in the firm softness of her abundant flesh, and rotate my wrists. I massage her turgid pink nubs with the centers of my palms and the heels of my hands, feeling their ardent points poking my skin. As she bounces on me, I can feel her cunt sucking at my prick, trying to pull it out and take it along—or perhaps just to lengthen it—and then resisting its re-entry. If she weren’t wetter than any pussy I can remember seeing, this would be impossible. “You’re so fucking tight,” I groan. “This feels incredible . . . You say I’m responsible for this?”

With a long moan, Morgan nods. She changes gears on me, shifting from an up-and-down motion to rocking and flexing her hips, rubbing her clit against my groin for extra stimulation. I bounce my fingers sideways over her stiff little nipples, then capture each of them between two knuckles. I pinch them and rock them side-to-side, and her moans grow louder and higher. “Damn,” I say, “I sure did something right.” Morgan nods furiously and fucks me faster, adding a gyrating swing to her hips. In just a few moments, she’s mewling and squeaking. I feed myself one of her luscious tits; the moment my tongue touches its quivering pink point, she explodes into another screaming orgasm.

The only reason I don’t blow my load in Morgan’s spasming cunt at this point as she grinds against me is that it’s actually squeezing my dick too hard. The pleasure is intense, but the compression keeps my cream in my balls. By the time the pressure eases, I have myself back under control. I curl and coil my tongue around her nipple, licking and teasing it, then capture it with my lips. Morgan starts actively fucking me again, sashaying and gyrating her hips, moving in circles and figure-eights, working my cock all around her pussy. I suck in a great mouthful of titflesh, tasting it all over, then focus on just the eager pink nub. I suckle it hard and fast, feathering my tongue over and around it. “Harder—” she gasps. “Harder—they like it—rough . . .”

I close my jaw to scrape her nipple with my teeth as I suckle it; I pull and twist the other one so it doesn’t feel left out. Morgan mewls and grabs my head with both hands, holding me tight to her succulent chest. I bring her tits together so I can suck on both nipples at once, alternately circling and dividing them with my tongue. She shrieks like an angry falcon as a third climax blitzes her, frying her circuits. This time, amazingly, she keeps moving even as she cums, fucking my rod with a clenching, pulsating cunt. I manage to hold on one more time, but I think that will be the last time.

Morgan looks down at me with awed respect. “John, you’re a fucking machine,” she moans. “A lot of guys can’t survive this pussy long enough for me to cum; none of them hold out for me to cum more than twice. You’ve made me cum three times and you’re still hard as a rock! I’m not going to let you do it again . . .” She keeps sliding and swinging, but somehow starts moving up and down as well—I don’t even know what to call it, because it’s new in my experience. She also starts rippling her cunt walls around my prick, practicing her Kegels on me.

I pull and twist both nipples at once, one with fingers and one with teeth, and Morgan cums again with a howl—a small climax, to be sure, but a real one. The awed respect in her face grows, leavened by amusement. “You fucking bastard,” she breathes, “I’ll get you for that.” She picks up the pace, fucking me harder than I’ve ever been fucked in this position—she’s an astonishing sexual athlete.

“Cum for me one more time, baby,” I growl. “Let me feel that tiny cunt go crazy around my cock. I’m gonna cum hard and deep in your tight little cunt—I’m gonna fill you to the brim with my seed—let me feel how much you want my cum—cum for me one more time . . .”

Fuck yes!” Morgan bursts out. “Give me your cum! Give me all of it! Knock me up! I want your baby!”

I don’t know if she’s serious about that, but the idea that she might be is insanely hot. “Cumming!” I roar, grabbing her hips with both hands and pulling her down hard onto my erupting prick; my orgasm trucks me like a runaway semi. I see stars, I hear angelic choirs, and my vision goes grey at the edges.

Yes!” Morgan shrieks exultantly. “Give me your baby!” She cums one more time, perhaps the hardest of all, with a banshee howl; her pulsating box milks my cock for every drop it can get. It’s at about that point that I pass out.

I regain consciousness to find a naked Morgan cuddled up next to me in bed. “How long was I out?”

“Not long at all,” she assures me. “Not long enough to set off the alarm, certainly. I would have known—it’s over there somewhere” (indicated with a vague wave) “with my uniform.” She kisses me luxuriously. “I don’t need it,” she purrs. “I’m taking good care of you.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)