More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by looltal looltal

What world do you want to create?

Pet owners - Fight against speciesism - Surprised, curious, supportive

In this world, the belief that one species is superior to another has been widely challenged. However, owners of pets and livestock made sure that the keeping of mammals as such is not illegal.

To learn more about how we can keep pets and livestock without always discriminating against non-humans, a program was introduced to see how keeping humans as pets and livestock goes.

In your region, the program has been just you: Each time you buy, or rent out a pet or livestock, you can at the moment you make the contract choose the owner or caretaker as substitute, and keep them instead of the animal in question. The animal will then be set free, or if that's not possible given the best life possible. In cases where an animal is not treated well, you can also just convert its owner and keep her (or him) for 6 weeks as an educational gesture.

The human will be yours to keep under the same conditions as would be the animal. Sodomy laws don't apply since still they will be biologically human, so there is no reason against sex with them.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)