More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LanceGrapher LanceGrapher

What world do you want to create?

People not currently in love - Dream girl - What they fantasized, or upset

People not currently in love:

You can seduce anyone - man or woman - as long as they haven't found their soulmate. Someone doesn't just need to be attached to resist you - they need to be deeply committed to their significant other.

Dream girl:

The reason nobody can resist you is your weird ability. You - and as far as you can tell, you're the only girl in the world with this ability - can become anyone's dream girl. Glance at someone, and you'll know their deepest, most hidden sexual fantasies. Will your body to change, and it will become what the person you're thinking of wants a woman to look like.

Of course, you're still completely in charge of your ability. Your mind will never change, although you might decide to act like it has; your body will only change as much as you want it to. And, of course, you don't have to play along with it; you can take the sweet, innocent form the girl you're talking to always wanted in a girlfriend, and then turn into a monster in the bedroom and scar her for life.

Not that you'd do that.

Right?

What they fantasize about/ upset:

The person you're seducing, of course, has their own impression of how they'd react to their ideal woman. They might want to come across as an arrogant, seductive jackass, or a mild-mannered virgin who needs to pushed onto a bed, or something else entirely. This isn't always entirely aligned with reality - the virgin might be a playboy wishing to go back to the days of his youth, and the jackass might actually be an unattractive asshole who never really gets laid.

This impression will last unless you derail their fantasy. Twist the scenario, change the circumstances, and the person you're seducing will react in a way that's somewhere between upset and traumatized. Of course, you're definitely not going to scar anyone for life.

Right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)