More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LanceGrapher LanceGrapher

Where are you?

On a walk through the neighborhood with your crush/ friend

You'd once thought you'd had a crush on Ashley. She was pretty, funny, quirky, smart... And astonishingly nice, in a down-to-earth way you hadn't seen from anyone else. Girl next door was supposed to be a character type, not a real personality, and you're pretty sure no other real human being at all fits the archetype the same way that she does.

Unfortunately for you, John Doe, she's not into you. Really, really not into you, for a lot of reasons, the main one being that she has a girlfriend she's very much in love with. And you like her girlfriend! She's astonishingly nice, too, despite her slightly rougher look.

You're not an immature brat, and so haven't held the girlfriend against your friend. No, you hang out all the time, watching movies, taking road trips, exercising...

Like you are right now! You're walking a mile or three with Ashley, helping her prepare for an upcoming charity run thing. Something about cancer. Thankfully, your neighborhood's safe at night, and so the greatest danger you're going to encounter is old Mr. Chantelle trying to engage you in conversation every time you walk by.

The second greatest danger is the wind. You should have really brought a coat with you, but now it's too late to go back, and "danger" is a massive exaggeration anyway. Slight annoyance, really. You just noticed it.

Ashley slows down as she notices you shudder. "Are you okay?", she asks, cutely, not that it matters if she's cute because godammit you're just good friends - "Want my sweater?"

The tall, busty brunette is wearing a sweater that actually looks like it'd actually fit you, and so you shrug. "I wouldn't mind, but you don't really have to -"

"Nah, come on, take it! Here!" She pulls her sweater off quickly, and it's only then that you notice she's not wearing a shirt underneath. Her bra emphasizes her breasts, and you look away, embarrassed. Can you really take her sweater and leave her indecently exposed while you jog?

Take her sweater?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)