More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Targeted Targeted

What world do you want to create?

Newlyweds-Royal Decree-Honored

In 2021, the microstate of Bendovia, a constitutional monarchy, elected to institute jus primae noctis (right of first night) in order to form a stronger bond between the common people and the Royal Family.

The ruling monarch, Prince Andrew, was opposed to this measure, but the parliament was able to overcome his objection by passing the measure in an unprecedented unanimous vote forcing a royal decree that the Prince shall have the duty of spending the wedding night of selected couples in the consummation of their marriages.

At twenty six years of age, Prince Andrew was by far the youngest monarch to rule the principality and of course, the most popular. A nation had watched him grow from an adorable little boy to the sexy man he was today. He stood at 6' 1" and muscular. He had a successful military career and even played two seasons in the Premier League as a footballer before a minor knee injury took him out of that.

By Bendovia's constitution, Andrew was to ratify the proposal and issue jus primae noctis as a royal decree.

Due to Andrew's enormous popularity, parliament conceded that Prince Andrew's participation in newlywed's wedding nights would be decided by a national lottery and would include the consent of both the groom and the bride. He would only have to attend one wedding a week so as not to detract from his other princely duties.

Since the passage of Bendovia's Marriage Equality Act, discrimination based on gender was unacceptable and so the jus primae noctis decree had to apply to both parties of a marital union, regardless of gender.

To Andrew's great surprise, 100 million couples signed up for the lottery. It surprised everyone else, considering the total population of Bendovia was 400 thousand.

The third weekend in June is the first wedding that Prince Andrew is required to attend...

His first wedding...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)