More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mrzachw10 mrzachw10

Who gives you the pass?

Mr. Bark, The Former Principal

The announcement that Mr. Bark would be leaving his position as principal came as a surprise for the staff and students of Corner High School. Nobody saw it coming, it made no sense. Everybody loved Mr. Bark - why would they fire him? He did so much for the students over his tenure of almost 40 years. He was the reason I was accepted to Corner in the first place, as was many others. His advocacy and love for the students and staff were what made Corner such an inviting environment.

Apparently, he was fired for “refusing to comply with the school’s demands” The school administration felt that the school was too small in terms of the number of students and that it needed to expand. Mr. Bark disagreed with this approach and the administration believed that the only choice was to let him go.

This was all conjecture by the students and I was very skeptical about what really happened.

At any rate, he left, a new principal replaced him, and life went on.

It had been a year since he was fired. Besides the occasional rumor that he would be returning to his position, he became somewhat of a mystery to the incoming freshman class as those who really knew him moved up in grades or graduated. There was very little in terms of contact towards him from the students, as nobody really knew how to do so. He had no social media and his previous email was run by the school. Of course, his phone and address could easily be found in the Yellow Pages, but I had a feeling that most of the millennials in this school wouldn’t even know what that is.

I felt bad for him. For all of the good he had done for the school, the least I could do was check up on him. Maybe I could also find out the real reason he was fired. I decided to find his address and write him a letter.

“Dear Mr. Bark

I hope all is well and that you are in good health. I am contacting you to thank you for all of the good you have done to myself and for Corner.

Without your advocacy and guidance, my life and many others would not be in the position they are now.

With that said, I was also wondering if you could shed some light on to why you were let go. There is a lot of mystery surrounding the circumstances and many people, myself included, would be interested.

Sincerely,

Your former student

John Doe"

The weeks went by without any response. I had begun to think that I would never get one, until that fateful day.

I opened my mailbox and inside was an envelope with my name on it. After inspecting the envelope for a few seconds, I recognized the return address as Mr. Bark’s. I went back inside my house and eagerly opened it up.

“Dear John,

Thank you for reaching out to me, it means so much to hear that I made such an impact on my students. Not many people have taken the time to contact me. The ones that do are rewarded.

Although I cannot talk about why I was let go, I can give you some hints. Enclosed is a gift that I would like you to have. Read the instructions and have fun.

With regards,

Mr. Bark.”

I wasn’t sure what to expect. As I looked back into the envelope, I found another item. It was a blue laminated piece of paper about the size of a postcard. On the front in big, bold, underlined letters said “FUCK PASS”. Was this some sort of sick joke? I flipped it over the back and found a paragraph of writing.

“This pass gives full permission of its holder to use, , and fuck the shit out of any staff at Corner High School. It should only be used when absolutely necessary, any attempts to cut class using this pass shall be met with disciplinary actions”

What the fuck. This had to be a sick twisted joke. I felt so conflicted. On the one hand I loved Mr. Bark, on the other, he was clearly deranged. Should I report this to the police? Is he a danger to himself and others?

It was too much, I decided I would sleep on it.

The next morning when I got up for school, I put the letter and pass in my bag. I decided that I would bring it to the attention of a teacher, but wait until the end of the day when everybody was leaving.

The day went by pretty normally, I had my classes and talked with friends, but I couldn’t stop thinking about the letter.

My final class was Calculus with Ms. Varn. After the bell rang, I had waited until my classmates left to tell her about the letter.

“Ms. Varn, can I talk to you?”

“Sure, what’s the matter?” she replied

“Well, it’s a little complex.”

I explained my attempt to contact Mr Bark.

“I think it’s great that you reached out to him, it probably made him feel really good”

“That was my thought process, but then I got this response”

I pulled out his letter.

“What was his gift? Something good I presume?”

“Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.”

I reached into my bag and pulled out the pass. As I picked it up, I was suddenly hit with a wave of arousal. I looked at Ms. Varn and started to admire her body. Her shoulder-length straightened dirty-blonde hair coupled with her petite frame and B-cup breasts made her look so enticing. I just wanted to rip her clothes off right here and now and stick my dick way up inside her pussy.

What am I thinking? That’s my teacher! But she looks so sexy…

As I stood there admiring her, she began to look a little creeped out.

“Uhh, John, are you ok?”

She noticed the pass in my hand, took it, and began inspecting it.

My head started to clear a little. Had I really just lusted over my math teacher?

After a few seconds, she responded.

“John, if you wanted to fuck, you should have started off with this!”

What. The. Fuck.

She began to take off her shirt, showing off her white bra.

“So how do you want to do this?”

How do you do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)