More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where do you wanna start?

Marcus Elliot, An African American Male

My name is Marcus Elliot, I was diagnosed as being an EDP when I was eighteen, which was about five years ago. And since then, I've gone from being "that one nobody black kid" to making all my interracial fantasies a reality.

And I'm right now I'm having some random blonde chick bouncing her ass up and down on my cock while her mom eats her pussy. Life is good.

"You're that EDP fella, ain't ya?" The father asks in a thick Texan accent as he walks in with the morning paper. I might have broken into this family's home. Oh well.

"Sure am. I already knocked up your wife, just working on your daughter and then I'll be on my way out. Unless you have any other daughters?" I explain.

By now I'm pretty used to fucking random girls with impunity. The feeling of knocking up as many white girls as I felt like with no consequences was pretty great and turning their puny little white husbands and boyfriends into cucks raising my kids is definitely a bonus.

Well not just white but Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Native, ect but I preferred white girls. And being in Texas, they were in relatively high supply. I absolutely loved seeing the faces of virgins when I pop their cherry with my big black cock.

"I'm 'fraid not, Cheryl here's the oldest. The twins are high school freshmen." He said and sat down at the table where I fucked his wife and daughter, sipping a cup of coffee then began reading his paper.

"Are you girls gonna still fuck white cocks?" I ask as I cum deep inside Cheryl's ass, filling up both of her holes before it's even nine in the morning. "Fuck no!" She yells out. "I'm sorry, Ron sweetie, but me neither." The mother chimes in, prying her mouth away from her daughter's well fucked and stretched pussy.

"Well it's not like we fucked much anymore, honey." Ron said and we all laughed.

Once the laughter stopped, I tossed Cheryl aside, literally and put my pants back on. But don't worry, her mom broke her fall.

"You two get black spade tattoos somewhere visible like your arms to show everyone you're sluts for black cock." You tell the two women and head out into the humid morning air.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)