More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbunn Electricbunn

So who are you? (and *are* there supernatural shenanigans?)

Marcus, a 6,2 Black man in university

You are Marcus, a 21 year old Black man from a shitty part of town, studying at university thanks to a generous scholarship from the government.

Your time on campus has been preoccupied with three things, Boring classes, Borderline illegal partying, and more taken women than you can handle. Blessed with a 10 inch cock there aren’t too many men who can measure up, and you’ve found yourself laughing in their faces while you gape their girl so often it seems almost routine.

Luckily for you, the new year brings new opportunities, and as you stare around the quad at the freshman, you marvel at all the bright eyed students exploring their new home.

Your eyes settle on a cute Chinese couple eating together in the shade, the girl giggling as her man rambles on about who knows what. Letting your eyes linger, you enjoy staring at her long legs and thick thighs, before moving up to her bust, bigger than you’d expect from an Asian. Smirking, you picture how perfect she’d look bent over a bench, those tits swaying for all to see.

You’re distracted from your daydreaming by some commotion behind you. Turning around, you see an argument between a white couple and some Hispanic guy about their age. From what you can gather, they seem to know eachother from high school, less as friends and more as an outright bully. Now that the gf is of age, he wants to claim his prize before he leaves, and claim her right in front of his “old friend”. Checking her out, you’re tempted to join in, as her petite body of 5,1 packs some serious curves, her 34DD cup tits almost looking out of place on her, in all the right ways.

Watching on in disgust is another white couple, the girlfriend whispering into her mans ear while they watch the commotion. Taller and slimmer than the previous girl, she makes up for it with beautiful blonde hair and a toned, athletic body, a tomboyish air surrounding her.

Grinning to yourself, you start to walk towards...

Who do you target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)