More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kermitism kermitism

What world do you want to create?

Lesbians - Memetic Heteronormativity - but Cooperative

Lesbians: Fairly obvious. Includes both exclusively gay women and bi women who happen to be in a relationship with another woman at the time. You will be able to determine subconsciously at a glance any woman's true orientation if there's any ambiguity, so that there is no chance of accidentally molesting a straight woman.

Memetic Heteronormativity: From the terms referring to "ideas being spread like a virus" and "cultural norms that value heterosexuality above homosexuality," this is an idea-warping field centered on you which hyper-amplifies the already existing bias towards straightness in most cultures to an degree. More specifically, it causes everyone around you (including the majority of gay women) to accept the idea that because they are gay, they should 'apologize' by having sex with you specifically. Further, they accept that because the need to 'compensate' for lesbianism in this manner is so great, it's acceptable for you to carry out the deed at any time or place, with any lesbian (of age).

but Cooperative: From both the lesbians you'll be having sex with and the public around, the response will generally be as though what you're doing is somewhat sordid, but morally acceptable. 'Proper' members of the public might be scandalized or try to ignore you, but nobody will reprimand you. Lesbians themselves will feel uncomfortable or embarrassed by the acts you make them do, particularly if they really don't feel any attraction to men, but they will overall not show any hostility or resistance and follow orders. Those who don't are generally the kind of personality who would be inclined to violently resist other deeply ingrained societal norms, such as petty criminals or anarchists. Bisexual women will feel a bit more comfortable, respond more positively, and be quicker to feel physical enjoyment. You'll also be permitted to do other things that transgress normal rules (like going into a womens' changing room,) as long as you make it clear you're only there for any lesbians.

How do you want to start off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)