More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flynnd.rider flynnd.rider

What world do you want to create?

Lesbians - Exception to the Rule - Love/Lust/Embarrassment

Lesbians/Bisexual Women in Relationships with Other Women:

Lesbians and bisexual women who are with another woman will instantly fall in love with with you and/or develop a deep physical attraction to you that they feel they must try to explore upon seeing you, causing them to approach you whenever they feel able to.

Repeated rejections will slowly discourage further attempts to obtain you, but the women will continue trying to attract you through self-improvement. They will essentially act like an ex that never truly accepts the break-up, but slowly moves on with their lives.

Exception to the Rule:

Lesbians will see and recognize you as the only man they find sexually/romantically attractive and will feel an uncontrollable need to explore their new-found sexuality. Bisexual women in relationships with other women will see you as too good to pass up, regardless of how good/fulfilling their current relationships are.

Love/Lust:

Both groups of women will either fall madly in love with you at first sight or instantly begin to lust after you with unrivaled passion.

Should they fall in love with you, they will attempt to pursue you regardless of their current relationships and morals surrounding cheating, as if they were addicted to you and your companionship both romantically and sexually.

If the woman starts lusting after you, they will become similarly compelled to begin a physical relationship without the emotions attached. This can occur regardless of their relationship status.

Embarrassment:

All the lesbian and bisexual women in relationships with other women will feel a deep sense of pride in being a lesbian or with another woman and are ashamed that they are attracted to you, and more-so in the fact that they can't resist pursuing/maintaining a relationship with you.

Regardless of public or personal opinions, all of the effected women will believe that they will be shamed or harshly judged for their relationship with you, while everyone else won't care or will think that it's normal for so many lesbians love/lust after you.

How does your story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)