More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yanuren Yanuren

How do you start?

Lazy Sunday

Your eyes slowly flutter open. It's Sunday morning. No alarm shaking you awake at the crack of dawn, it's probably closer to 10 AM. You were just having the craziest dream. It was some alternative reality where you could have sex with anyone anytime you wanted. If only that was true in real life. Unfortunately, you could only have sex with Asian women in your own reality. You weren't complaining, but sometimes you wish your options were a little more diverse.

Speaking of which, you realize you have been ignoring your weekend alarm clock. You can feel a tongue licking the head of your cock. Glancing down the bead, you notice a lump under the covers bouncing up and down. A moan escapes from between your legs.

"Mmmm so good"

Wondering who exactly you took home this time, you throw the covers off to reveal a short hair asian girl, who was currently licking your balls as she worked her way back up to the head. She was quite petite with an almost flat chest. She had a few tattoos across her body, on her back, legs, and arms. The ink's contrast with her skin was pretty sexy to be honest.

She was also really into her "job' and did not seem to notice that the cover was now missing. No surprise there, most Asian women turned into lust filled sex-fiends the moment they could see your cock. Sometimes it didn't even take that. Just knowing who you are was often sufficient to make them go into heat. This one seemed especially happy.

"hmmmm oh fuck I can't believe I'm sucking THE cock. I'm so lucky I found him last night"

You usually had at least one girl over on a given night. Sometimes two. There could be another hidden in your apartment somewhere.

Continue with your "Alarm Clock" or search your apartment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)