More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

So who are you? (and *are* there supernatural shenanigans?)

John Doe High school senior, champion gamer, and about to take a magic space rock to the dingle dangle

It was a gorgeous sunny day on campus, and since it was lunch time there was dozens of students milling about the grounds enjoying their chance to finally stretch their legs, some leaving to pick up lunch, others returning with theirs.

You were just relaxing on a small hill, laying in the shade of the school building, watching the clear blue sky.

To the casual on looker you'd look like nothing more than a stereotypical meathead jock, slacking off. In a way that was true. You were built like a brick shithouse at merely eighteen. And you were in fact the schools star e-athlete, the captain of the schools major league gamer squad.

The truth however was you had practice for next half of the school day. Believe it or not being a star athlete and a celebrity was still work. You even had to 'skip' a class just to be there for the entire three hours. That being the case you just wanted to relax as long as you could before your coach started putting you through your paces.

You just stared up at the sky nearly dozing off for the first half of your lunch break. Then through bleary eyes, you finally noticed something was in the pristine, otherwise clear sky. You didn't even initially realized you had seen something, but your finally honed gamer instincts picked it up before your brain even registered it. This however, wasn't an enemy sniper popping their head out of cover, it was black dot smaller than a fly, just sitting smack dab in the center of your vision. It was so small you wondered if it might've just been an eye floater. As you stared at it however you started to get a clearer picture of it. It was most certainly a black dot in the sky, no matter how you moved your eyes or head it stayed put. Staring at it longer you noticed a green halo around it, like it was glowing.

You took a few hard blinks and rubbed your eyes to try and moisten them, the glow didn't seem normal. That didn't shake it however. In fact the longer you looked the clearer it got. It was then you realized that it wasn't just real, it was coming straight at you.

Your adrenaline starting to pump, you leapt to your feet and prepared to jump away, but you were a moment too slow. As soon as you straightened up you immediately doubled back over, grabbing your junk as you felt like you were punched in the nads by a bear.

"Fuck...! 'Ing shit!" You roared at the top of your lungs, nearly foaming at the mouth as you ground your teeth together.

The last thing you remembered seeing was a palm sized rock laying in the grass beneath you, smooth, and grey, completely ordinary save for it's green glow which was fading rapidly.

....

Next thing you knew you were staring up at some buzzing fluorescent lighting, your head swimming. As you slowly regained your sense you gave out a wince as your dick was on pins and needles.

"Well well well, someone's awake." A familiar, cocky drawl made it's way to your ears.

Grunting dimly, still partially out of it, you heaved yourself to a sitting position and began to assess your surroundings.

You were in Mrs. Narcis' office. The nurses office.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Language. What you're allowed outside of my office is one thing, but in here you have to follow my rules. I can forgive you this once though considering what you just woke up from." The silver hair'd minx looked over her half-moon reading glasses at you. Her ruby red lips curled up in a tight, wry smile.

"Okay and what was that?" You groaned. You felt hung over.

"Well several of the students who witnessed the event said you had just keeled over, grabbing at your groin, screaming, before passing out. So I was hoping you could tell me more."

"Uh, what...." Pausing to take a deep breath you squeezed your eyes shut and a moment later continued, "I was hit in the dick by some glowing rock."

"Language! I know you're still a little groggy, I can see it, but I don't want to have to repeat myself! Besides that though, glowing eh? Normally I wouldn't... but that might explain the state of your pants...." Mrs. Narcis began to gentle nibble on her lip as she appeared to go into thought, her eyes flicking over across the room.

Picking up on the gesture you followed her gaze to your jeans hanging over the back of a chair a rather sizable burn marring, what you assumed was the groin of it.

You had to blink a few times before it registered in you what you were looking at, in fact it wasn't until Mrs. Narcis began to mutter that it actually sunk it,

"But I can't find any damage...."

Twisting your head back around you suddenly realized you were pantless, and Mrs. Narcis was holding a squishy looking, pink snake, barely able to wrap her fingers around the head of it as she leaned in close to look over it. Following it down you saw it was snaking it's way towards your still tender groin and your adrenaline kicked in once more as you saw it was attached to you.

As shocking as that was, a moment later, with your senses returned thanks to that shot of panic, you finally realized it wasn't some animal biting you, it was just your obscenely large cock.

Although that just raised other questions....

"What colour was this glowing rock?"

Your jaw hanging loose, you looked up at the woman holding on to your member and took a deep breath,

"Green, I think. But when it stopped glowing... grey? I'm not sure."

Mrs. Narcis gave a low hum and pursed her lips,

"Green?" She then clicked her tongue, "Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

"Well... I feel like I was hit in the co– penis with a bus."

"Nice save, you're waking up."

"But I don't remember my dick being this big when I woke up this morning."

Mrs. Narcis finally let go of your cock and gave a heavy sigh, rubbing her forehead with the same hand she was molesting you with.

"Oh good you're awake! You had us – uhm... Y-you had us worried. Uh, Mrs. Narcis this was the best I could find." A woman you didn't recognize at all walked into the room, tall, slender, short chestnut hair in a pixie cut, some large, black framed glasses, and a cute round face going pink in the cheeks.

She was a bit nerdy, almost definitely older than you, but definitely your type. Which basically meant female.

"Who're you?"

"A-ah, I'm Ms. Auger." She was making a very concentrated effort to not look at you now, and in her hands she was holding an extra large pair of grey sweatpants with a pink stripe running down both legs, and a giant, stretched out, bright yellow and heavily flaking, smiley face on what you'd guess was the ass end of it.

It was then you were back to realizing that you were exposed still.

"Yes, this is actually Ms. Auger's first day, so it's no wonder you haven't gotten to know her yet. She's going to be interning here for the rest of the year."

You nodded thoughtfully at the explanation, before asking idly,

"For college?"

"Ah, yeah. Nursing course specifically."

"Oh yeah, what school?"

"FCU, out at the edge of town."

"Oh yeah? How do you like it there? This is my last year so –"

"Ahem, Not to interrupt, but if you don't mind, Ms. Auger was nice enough to find you a pair of pants from the lost & found, so if you're feeling better, you do still have a class to get to. I've already spoken with Mr. Mueller and made it clear you're going to need to rest today." Mrs. Narcis quickly explained, taking the pants from Ms. Auger and shoving it into your chest.

Right you still had your dick out.... And it was still freakishly huge. Well... Mrs. Narcis was a nurse right?

"Yeah, see, I was being serious when I said my rod was bigger than it was this morning."

"You mean there's a swelling?"

"No, it's just... bigger. Wider, longer, thicker. I'm not screwing around, this is weird! I wouldn't have been able to put on my pants this morning if this is what I had!"

"You're eighteen, don't tell me you don't know what an erection is."

"I'm know what an erection is! I'm not hard!"

With a heavy sigh, Mrs. Narcis leaned back in her chair,

"Look, you're not a little kid – that's for sure – if you wanted me to help you relieve yourself, just make it easy on the both of us and ask."

For a good thirty seconds you just sat there, quietly trying to process her words. By instinct you finally began to examine the older woman.

You'd never really given her a second thought before, she was probably in her fifties, maybe even sixties. Her hair was well past beginning to grey, only a hint of her original blonde colour still shading her shoulder length hair. Now that you really looked at her though you could say she was the definition of 'aging gracefully.' She wore everything from her laugh lines to her crows feet confidently, and unabashedly. It was a steep marker between making her appear 'mature' as opposed to 'old.'

All the while you silently inspected her, looking for a hint of a joke on her deathly serious face, you involuntarily began to pump blood to your cock with every heart beat. Once you reached half mast Mrs. Narcis broke the stalemate by lifting an eyebrow and pointing a finger at your inflating member.

"You mean... like... a handy or something?" You really wondered what she was getting at.

First the rock to the dick, then your dick multiplying in size, and now her whole casualness about touch your dick. At this point you didn't know what was real or a joke.

"If that's what you want." With another heavy sigh, Mrs. Narcis wheeled her chair back towards a shelf at the edge of the room and plucked a box of gloves off of it and pulled out a pair.

So not a joke... right? Your eyes drifted over towards Ms. Auger to gauge her reaction. She was still blushing, and trying to avoid looking at you, but her eyes were locked on Mrs. Narcis' movements. After a moment though you managed to catch her eye and she locked sights with you, her blush intensifying.

"Are you... cool with this?"

"Excuse me!" Mrs. Narcis cut you off with a shout, causing both you and Ms. Auger to jump, "I know what you're getting at, but I will not have you harassing my intern! You might have all the girls fawning all over you just because you're a strapping, virile young gamer, but that doesn't mean you can go around demanding just anyone can get you off! She doesn't even have a boyfriend!" Mrs. Narcis reprimanded you firmly in her best lecturing teacher voice.

Despite the behind her words you were lost,

"Well if you know what I'm talking about, you mind telling me? I don't even know what's going on anymore. What does her being single have to do with anything?"

"You can only play that 'hit on the head' card so much –"

"Wasn't _that _head...." You muttered under your breath

"– You know full well what it means!" You were confident Mrs. Narcis heard you, Ms. Auger let out a chuckle, but the older woman just pressed on, "I've been married over forty years I know full well how a young man as... blessed as you are needs to be relieved. I also know just how to do it. Trying to get an innocent young single girl to try is just improper. There's no way she's even gotten the proper practice!"

You knew the words she was using but strung together like that....

Your ears still ringing from the laying out you got, you glanced over at Ms. Auger to find her reaction was merely to have her eyes glued to you, a half-wince half-smile on her face.

You didn't know what that meant.

Given that no one was trying to stop Mrs. Narcis though, and given that actually agreeing to give you a handy was not the kind of joke she would ever make... this was okay? Now anyways,

"Well shit. Okay. My bad. I'm sorry." You decided to just play along.

Given how good you were at gaming, even if Mrs. Narcis wasn't weirdly on board with things, and you'd just bent her over and fucked her in her office, you'd probably be allowed to get away with it, so playing along with... whatever she was getting on about, wouldn't hurt.

"I didn't know you were still single. I mean if you went to my school guys would be lining up down the street to ask you out. I just assumed...."

"Oh, thank you. That's very sweet –"

"Maybe now you understand why jumping to conclusions is a bad thing." Mrs. Narcis jumped in with a huff, snapping a blue, latex glove on one of her hands.

"So, what's with the glove ma'am? You lookin' to reach up my ass?"

"If that's what you want." Mrs. Narcis sighed, growing visibly exasperated.

"Nah, nah, none of that today. But would you mind goin' at it raw? You didn't have any problems touching me before."

"Before there was less clean up to look forward too... but if that's how you want it." Mrs. Narcis sounded a bit relieved, but she also still sounded quite flat.

Removing her glove, the mature nurse reached back onto the shelf and pulled down a clear bottle, sloshing around an equally clear, yet viscous fluid.

"Well I can see you're already raring to go." Mrs. Narcis tutted, sliding back over to the examination table, positioning her self near your legs as she unscrewed the cap on her bottle.

"Well a fiesty cougar like you agreeing to jerk me off? How couldn't I be?" You scoffed, your now engorged member pulsing hard at the very thought.

You were no stranger to sex, a simple handjob was nothing to you, but this situation, the no-nonsense nurse agreeing to get you off, her college student assistant just watching. You'd never been quite this kinky before.

"Oh-ho! So you can be polite when you want to be." Mrs. Narcis chuckled as she began to drizzle the contents of her bottle over your sausage.

The liquid was room temperature, but it was down right chilly compared to your raging hog, you couldn't help but twitch when you got your first splash.

"But you've already gotten me to take care of your... thing. I'm a married woman, there's no reason to make this unprofessional."

"So I'm not allowed to hit on you, even though you're going to jerk me off?"

Mrs. Narcis gave a heavy sigh,

"You've already made it clear it doesn't matter what I tell you is 'allowed.' If you sexually harassing an old fogie like me helps you, by all means.... Just know it's not going to make me anymore enthusiastic."

"What if I want you to call my "thing" a cock?"

Mrs. Narcis clicked her tongue and shook her head,

"Just tell me whatever you want and I'll do it. Now can we this along? I have work to get too and surely you have classes to skip."

Ignoring the jab you cracked a wide grin,

"Hurry what along?"

"Jerking off your fat cock, young man." Mrs. Narcis gave you a tight lipped smile.

"Now you're gettin' it! There's that whore experience you were talking about shining!"

"I'm fully aware you can be as abusive as you need to to get yourself off." Mrs. Narcis clicked her tongue, all the same she set about grabbing your hog, her fingers barely able to wrap around it, "But for the record I feel I have to be clear, I'm not a whore, I'm just married, and outside of using me to relieve yourself I am still a faculty member."

"Sure sure. But that's what makes bossing you around so hot. You're one of the few girls in this town that doesn't put up with my shit."

Mrs Narcis let out a snort, and what you could swear was a short chuckle,

"So you don't like being worshiped by an entire town and being able to do whatever you want?" As if punctuating her own words Mrs. Narcis glanced back down at your cock in her hands and began twisting her hands in opposite directions as she pumped them up and down your freakish girth, the lube allowing her hands to glide around you effortlessly.

"When you put it that way it sounds fun. That's only in this podunk town though... and only if we win."

"Hmmm...." Mrs. Narcis began to hum, her eyes darted upwards as she appeared lost in thought, absentmindedly pumping your meat with comically large, although necessary, motions. It was like she was trying to churn butter, even absentmindedly it required an ample range of motion, "I can't recall us ever losing since you joined the team your freshman year."

You merely shrugged at that, biting back a groan as Mrs. Narcis' expert milking was quickly pushing you to your edge.

It wasn't like you were some two pump chump though, and as good as her skills were, with your new equipment it felt like you were 'discovering yourself' for the first time again. With all the extra real estate the sensation felt so different, when you expected her hands to stop or change directions they just kept going. It took almost all your brain power to process what was happening to your junk once she started to really get going and all other thoughts left you.

The only thought that had the power to muscle it's way into your mind was an egocentric one. You couldn't nut in seconds to a hand job like a virgin. Not with a hot college student watching, even if it was by the hands of a foxy MILF, potentially a GILF come to think of it.

"Hey... So you said you'd do anything?" You groan out, trying to will yourself from climaxing right then and there.

Mercifully, Mrs. Narcis stopped at that question. You were about to lose your battle.

"If it's related to helping you... relieve yourself, you don't need to ask... unexpectedly polite of you though–"

As soon as Mrs. Narcis approached the end of her sentence she began to stroke you again and you panicked and shouted over her,

"Suck it!"

"I stand correct–"

You cut her off again, this time by reaching out to grab her head and shove it down over your cock before you burst. As soon as you pushed her lips around your head, her jaw was to it's limit. Mrs. Narcis' eyes went wide and she let out a muffled yell, even if her mouth wasn't full however, you weren't even going to attempt to decipher what she was saying. You'd never felt a mouth this way before, her lips made a tight seal around you that mere suction alone couldn't quite reach and just like with her hand, the sensation expanded beyond what you once knew by heart.

Even though you'd just barely gotten your head past her lips when you couldn't hold back anymore and just started blasting. The first load shot out of you with a tremor that ran down the length of your meat and then split off, up your spine and down your legs. The sheer and size of your first cumshot had rocked your entire body. You could swear you felt recoil from the back of Mrs. Narcis' head when you unloaded into the back of her throat. It was difficult to tell for sure though as she was trying to pull off all the same.

For a split second the idea of letting the nurse up and just blasting her face had entered your mind, but a beat later when your third leg started to thrum with the beginnings of a second volley you thought better and redoubled your efforts. Unfortunately for Mrs. Narcis though, you were a tank, if a woman wanted to escape your grasp she'd need to be trained for it. Now that she was on your cock she could only go where you wanted.

Even as you were cumming down her throat an animal instinct took over you and you tried to dive deeper into her throat. You'd gotten a few inches more when she put her hands on your thighs, putting her all into stopping you. In the interest of not hurting her, you just started to jerk her head up and down what she allowed you, taking quick, broad strokes with her head, like a fleshlite, to milk the last few monster loads you had coming for her.

It seemed you had come to an agreement by relenting, because Mrs. Narcis' resistance melted away once you decided to start jerking her head around. Either that or you had broken her. Her neck went limp making her feel even more like a lifelike toy, and your final load of thick, sticky goo was so backed up it began to shoot out her nose to next to no reaction, just a gurgle and a twitch of her eyes.

As you finally came down off a monstrous orgasm you pulled Mrs. Narcis's head off you to find her mercifully gasping for air,

"You gamers... certainly aren't.... gentle with... your women." Mrs Narcis coughed in a panic, dropping to her knees below the table, hacking up cum and wiping her face on her sleeve.

You gave a satisfied sigh and looked down at the nurse who despite the you'd just put her through didn't seem any snarky than usual. Looking up at her intern however, her face was bright red as her eyes flicked between her mentor and your cock several times before she saw you looked at her, at which point her flush just grew deeper and she held up the pants in front of her, hiding her face while presenting them to you.

So where do you and your cock go now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)