More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

Who gets these abilities?

John Doe; a 35 year old office worker

You finally finished your long and boring day at work and began driving home. You were given extra work before a dead line and that of course means staying after hours. You hated your job. You hated your co-workers, your low pay, and especially your boss. He’s in his 40’s and despite that he looks like he’s in his late 20’s. He also has a hot wife and an outdoor pool in his backyard. The worst part is that you live next door to him so everyday you’re reminded of what you don’t have.

You finally make it home and park your crappy car in your driveway. Thank god it’s at least Friday so your free until Monday so you can relax. Before you could make it inside you see a car park in your boss’ driveway.

You look to see your boss’ 19 year old daughter Stacy coming out of her car. Stacy is one hell of a bombshell. She has long blonde hair, an hourglass figure and C cup breasts all while she is wearing her college cheerleader uniform. She must of had a game tonight and just got back from.

God you’d give anything to fuck that girl. On top of fucking a sexy as hell college girl, you’d also be sticking it to your boss. But that will never happen. You sigh and make your way inside and waist no time heading to bed.

You close your eyes letting sleep take you.

What do you dream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)