More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FauxBate FauxBate

So who are you? (and *are* there supernatural shenanigans?)

John Doe, a virgin (Yes, there are supernatural shenanigans)

You are John Doe.

Today is your 18th birthday.

And you're still a virgin.

The thought that you convinced your crush, Amy, to go bowling with you on your big day is of little consolation. The blonde teenage dream stands just a bit shorter than you, and sports assets a model would kill for; she's everything you've ever wanted in a girl: kind, beautiful, and friendly to a fault.

This fault is most evident in her choice of who to bring along to your birthday party tonight.

She and Roger have been 'friends' now for almost two months and they couldn't be any more different. Okay, he's pretty good looking, but he's such an ass to everyone in speaking distance, and you've never once seen him go out of his way to help someone out, not even Amy. You have a feeling she's simply too nice to demand some respect from him, but when she looks his way her eyes do sparkle in a way they never have with you, even after all the years you've known each other. If it's not her naivety that keeps her from ghosting his ass, maybe it's his motorcycle, or...oh yes, that's probably it.

His cock. He always makes sure everyone notices it, wearing jeans much tighter than he should, and always 'adjusting' himself when he knows some hot piece of ass is looking his way. You swear you've never seen a dick so big, even in porn. The damn thing, even soft, reaches three-quarters of the way to his knee.

You're sure Amy has noticed it -- how could she not?

Roger's always fucking taken, engaged or married girls in front of her, almost like he's trying to entice Amy to join in. You know it's nothing out of the ordinary for him to fuck random girls however, wherever, and whenever he pleases; after all, he does have a much larger cock than any of their boyfriends, but the thought of him lusting after the girl you've had your eyes on since middle school kindles a fire of jealousy in your heart.

Thankfully for you, Amy is single. As a devout Christian, she has never even kissed a boy, let alone thought of dating one outside of emgagement. In her own words, she's waiting 'for a man who wants to make an honest woman of me, and marry me before we do the deed.' This last part is always said with an air of awkwardness that shows her sexual inexperience. To your knowledge, Amy is the picture of innocence.

That makes the scene in front of you that much harder to stomach. While you stand there dumbly holding your bowling ball, waiting for Roger to take his turn, he seems more interested in other matters.

Roger's masculine lips make a tight seal on the flat breast of the petite Asian waitress currently bouncing in his lap. Her rumpled uniform lies in a heap beneath Roger's legs except for her pink lacy panties that were only hastily pulled to the side to allow him access to her ass. His black jeans are around his thighs, pulled down just enough to allow his cock access to the raven-haired employee's little butthole. Her naturally olive skin glistens with a sheen of sweat, and her tiny, lightly-furred pussy leaks fluid into the unruly thatch of his pubic hair. Since she's so small, Roger has both of his hands enclosed totally around her thin waist, and he forces her ass roughly up and down his shaft. The small Asian girl obviously has mixed feelings about the matter, sometimes seeming bored, occasionally wincing in pain, and other times panting and moaning with obvious enjoyment.

That would all be no matter of interest except for the way his eyes are locked firmly on Amy's, and hers on his thick pillar of dickflesh invading the miniscule entrance to the girl's butt. Even when his tongue is occupied with a pale nipple and his cock with the clenching booty he so rightfully deserves, his attention is firmly on the bubbly blonde Christian who's off limits, the waitress reduced to no more than a living fleshlight to get him off while he ogles your crush. Amy's eyes seem to shine with very un-holy desire, and is that her finger reaching out hesitantly to brush the shaft of his monstrous dick?

Maybe you should intervene before things get out of hand.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)