More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

What world do you want to create?

Incestuous Relationships - Inbreeding - Loving

Incestual Relationships -

You can sleep with anyone you want as long as they are related to you and are at least 18 years old. To a lesser extent, even your non-biological relatives (aunts by marriage, adopted sisters, sister-in-laws, etc..) will not be spared from you.

Inbreeding -

Your family will want nothing more than to be fucked by you and to be impregnated with your children. Additionally, the negative effects of inbreeding are non-existent in your family and children are born without any genetic defects. People who are not related to you will react to your incestuous relationships as they would to a normal relationship.

Lovingly -

The lines between platonic love and unadulterated lust is blurred between you and your family members. Your mother will eagerly strip down naked and ride you earnestly in front of your father in the belief that being impregnated with her own grandchild is the greatest expression of a mother's love. Your sisters will be as annoying and irritating as ever yet will also turn to putty in your hands in the hopes of becoming pregnant with your children. Even your sister-in-law will gladly bear your children just as she would for your brother. Speaking of which, your father, brothers, uncles and brother-in-laws will be ever grateful for impregnating their wives and turning them into a cuckold, after all, family cums first.

Which family member do you impregnate first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)