More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TimT85 TimT85

Where do you wanna start?

In your office

Your right arm had been in a cast for over a month now, and was due to be removed soon. Things had been very difficult lately, following the separation with your wife Cassie, who frowned upon your possible sex addiction, and now the right arm disaster from an accident involving high school bleachers.

You used to masturbate several times a day, and even at 39 years old, could do so at the drop of a hat. You had thought about porn acting in your youth, but did not have the physique for it, even if your wife would've allowed it. Raising a daughter in the Upper Midwest also made that option a near-impossibility.

So, without the ability to masturbate, as you had no coordination with your left hand, and without a sexual partner to turn to, you had probably the worst blue balls in your entire life. You were at your office desk on Wednesday morning with a searing migraine when, suddenly, everything went black.

Flashes, pain. Your secretary was trying to rouse you, but everything sounded like a fishbowl. You could see a flash showing the EMTs arrive, shocking your heart, giving you CPR. It was all useless. Your life was draining away.

Then you felt an odd sensation. From the brink of , a redhead EMT began giving you a blowjob. You felt your body shutter as you ejaculated into her mouth. Your breathing eased, as a smile went across your face.

Next thing you remember, you were in an ambulance, hooked up to every sort of equipment. You looked to the side to see the male EMT driving. Unable to speak you moved your head forward to see the redhead again. Nonchalantly, she was without pants, riding slowly and purposefully on your cock as the ambulance made its way through the city.

"Relax, Mr. Doe. We're almost to the hospital. There's plenty of time, you can cum when you're able," she seemed to say, although your ears were ringing.

The painkillers made it hard to tell for sure, but you think you came within seconds, and fell asleep once more. This time for a long time.

Two days later, you awoke, in a very nice hospital room somewhere in the city. Your arm had been taken out of its cast and it was quite obvious that the painkillers had worn off completely. You rubbed your arm gently and found some nearby hospital food on a tray. A nurse came in, smiled, and left before you had a chance to finish swallowing your food.

Within a few minutes, a Dr. Tracy Mitchell came in. "Good afternoon, Mr. Doe. You've had an exciting couple days. I've brought you this watch."

Dr. Mitchell gave you a bland watch with the time saying 1:33 and a green band that said quite clearly "3 HOURER". Your eyes widened at the realization.

A 3-hourer was someone who suffered from a one in a 100,000 medical condition that required ejaculation or at least a full erection with precum to be completed about once every three hours. As an insurance salesman, you were familiar with the concept, but had never seen one outside of porno movies and an Oscar-winning biopic a couple years back.

"I think there's been a mistake. I'm way too old."

"We've run blood and semen tests, Mr. Doe, and there's no question about it. You just slipped through the cracks. It's not something that's usually tested for in physicals."

"I have a high sex drive, but there's been plenty of times where I skipped more than three hours without ejaculating. Sometimes days even."

"You're probably a very mild case, but three hours is the average recommendation and we request no deviation from it, hence the watch. You had a heart attack and were dead for two minutes because you refused to ask for sexual relief.

"Because of your advanced age, and your body being jump-started by the EMTs, your previous 'immunity' to the three-hour rule is certainly eroded and you will suffer these symptoms again, up to and including , if you don't start having more sex, more often."

She went on to explain that the EMT had realized you were suffering from an episode and had sucked you and fucked you, per her training. You also learned that several nurses and candy stripers had fucked you while you were these last several days.

The good doctor was also very interested in your case, being the oldest confirmed case of an onset of 3-hour syndrome, which usually only first shows in young adults between the ages of eighteen and twenty. She offered you tapes of many of the coital sessions you've had with the nurses and candy stripers. You were too dazed to respond, and the doctor felt your forehead.

"I know you have about an hour, but did you want me to fuck you now? Or would you like a nurse?"

Fuck the doctor? Or nurse? Or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)