More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mossrite Mossrite

What world do you want to create?

Hosts - Infinite Cum - Keeping The Place Tidy

Hosts --

Anyone who lets you into a place where they are expected to be for long periods of time, whether that be their home, their workplace, or a place they rented out for an event, the host must attend to you or designate someone else to do so. (typically either someone close to the host or event staff)

Infinite Cum --

Does what it says on the tin - you wake up one morning with a never ending stream of cum. This cum may or may not fill anyone that you stick your dick into.

Keeping the Place Tidy --

Part of hosting any good get-together is cleaning the house and keeping it tidy during the event. Bringing a man who is constantly spewing semen into the house means that someone has to prevent fluids from dirtying the furniture, and the host is typically the person expected to do this job. From the moment you come in the door to the second you leave, the host, or someone designated by the host, will be on your dick. They can take you in any of their holes, but most prefer to keep their mouth available for socializing.

While a host is attending to you, you may do anything you'd like to with their body.

All others will see these actions as signs of being a good host, and shifting duties to staff or other guests (outside of making sure to match your sexual preference in the case of a host that doesn't meet that) is seen as a minor faux pas, but no big deal, akin to having guests grab their own drinks.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)