More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WildMadLust WildMadLust

Where are you?

Home

John slowly wakes up from his slumber in his bedroom, thanking it was a Saturday morning with no school. He wanted to lay still in his half dreamy half wake state for a little longer but the buzzing sound of vacuum below and his bursting bladder were not going to listen to him. He proceeded to the washroom but finds its locked. Must be Dana or Caitlin having their morning rituals though John.

"Sis.. Can I use the washroom.. I really need to pee" John shouted from outside.

Caitlin opened the door, with a sweet smile on her lips. Caitlin was the elder sister of John, 23 years old with a busty figure and milky white skin. She was wearing a flimsy white top, where her nipples were poking out hard and a pink underwear that was trying to cover the globe rounds of her ass. John eyes simply switched between her nipples and ass, when he realised he was standing at the door ogling her elder sister. "Uhh... sorry Cate.. I was just.... ".

"Its ok bro.. Its nice to know my dumb ass brother likes me .. well at least these" said Caitlin pointing to her tits.

"Umm.. yeah ... can I pee .. " and he looked down to realise he had a throbbing hard-on, sticking out of his boxers and he moved his hands to hide it. Caitlin laughed coyly "aahh .. poor guy .. you must need to go really bad.. Do you want me to help you ? "

John was completely baffled at this outcome and he simply stood there trying to whether he was still asleep or her sister did ask him to help him pee.

"What.. I meant can you leave so I can use the washroom ?"

"ohh.. too bad .. I could have massaged your balls to relieve some stress .. you know.. " and smiled.

John dismissed this as a bad joke and proceeded to close door while he calmed himself down and relieve his bladder.

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)