More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Flanimal Flanimal

What world do you want to create?

Heterosexual couples/Just ask/ arousal from the women, cuckold desires from the men

The moment you show interest in a woman in a relationship with a man, she will instantly be massively turned on by you, and massively want to fuck you there and then,She will keep her sexual preferences and tendencies, but they will now be directed at you.

Her boyfriend/lover/partner/fiance/spouse will also really want this to happen, and will probably urge you both on, ofcourse if you want him to leave you alone he will, this isn't about him, it's about you and his girl, having sex! Did he have cuckoldic tendencies before? Doesn't matter, he does now! (You specific ones). Will he be turned on? That's up to him an his desires. If he DOES already have those desires, he might ask to stay, but ultimately it will be up to you.

Want it to be a 1 time thing? That's ok. Want to keep coming back for more? Great! They're so both happy to see you again! She enjoyed it so much last time!

Example, you could go to a honeymooning couple's hotel room and tell the husband to go away till morning while you fuck his beautiful wife all night long, he'll leave with a huge grin on his face, or you could phone up your brother and ask to have sex with his girlfriend of 4 years this afternoon, "Sure! When you coming round? "

Other people (friends and family) will be weirdly ok with this, but it doesn't normalise sex in public, so wherever it would be ok for the couple to have sex, it's ok for you.

(This next rule may seem wierd but) you must get permission from the man in the relationship for the woman to consent, but he always will give permission so it's fine.

Quick addendum: You will always be amazing at sex with the woman in question, you will instinctively know what she want, how she wants to be touched ect. You'll be able to give her multiple orgasms with ease. More importantly, you'll be better at it than her partner. And she probably won't stop talking about you to him!

What couple do you visit first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)