More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Another_Person's_Treasure Another_Person's_Treasure

What world do you want to create?

Healthy Quarantined People – (faux) Govt Order – Appreciation

Healthy Quarantined People:

You have a broad level of control over everyone during this time of emergency, but your sexual liberties are restricted to healthy people who are (or are supposed to be) under quarantine. So it’s a good thing you’re living in an area on lockdown, isn’t it?

You can order around people who do not fall under those conditions, but if it doesn’t have to do with Inspecting or sexing up healthy quarantined people, then your powers are much more limited…unless you’re levying a punishment for those breaking the rules, that is. It must be a genuine rule violation, but your judgment is law, with the exceptions of no killing, no maiming, and you still can’t sexually interact with the infected.

And, of course, those with the Coronavirus/Covid-19 are off-limits to most orders—they need to rest and isolate themselves, for the good of everyone.

(faux) Govt Order:

You are the first (and only) Quarantine Inspection Officer, your lack of experience with government work seen as a good thing. Your official lanyard is the product of decades of various research projects, combined in a hurry to combat this growing threat to American Public Health. It has more functions than anyone has been told, though some you might have to discover over time.

Or so everyone, including the President himself, thinks.

Don’t worry, enough of that is true that you don’t have to worry about catching or passing on anything, and you genuinely can see if someone is infected with Coronavirus/Covid-19 with a simple visual inspection.

Ostensibly, you’re supposed to be quite active in moving around and checking homes to see who’s infected, since you can trivially detect the infection without symptoms, but as long as you check out some new places regularly and file reports on the places you do visit, no one will care too much if you keep checking the same places repeatedly.

Appreciation:

Literally everybody is appreciative of the work that you do, even if they otherwise aren't that worried about the pandemic, and genuinely consider sexual favors a reasonable compensation for inspecting them for infection. You can ask just for about anything sexual and it will be seen as no big deal, given all the good you’re doing. Even if they are in committed relationships, it won’t be seen as cheating—everyone gets a pass if it’s for the Quarantine Inspection Officer.

Their personality might influence the degree to which this is felt or the way they express it, but it won’t actually stop them from willingly obeying your sexual whims.

Other forms of compensation and showing appreciation is treated much the same, though there are limits.

Those you punish will feel contrition for breaking the rules, though that won’t necessarily stop them from doing it again. They are compelled to obey the punishment, however.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)