More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blb2 blb2

What world do you want to create?

Healthcare professionals - Magic penis - Varied but ordinary

Healthcare professionals

Anyone who works as a healthcare provider is fair game - nurses, doctors, psychologists, you name it. The power only works for people actually providing healthcare, so no fondling the hospital janitor or admin staff.

Magic penis

When you were a small child, you were out playing in some ruins in an old forest during a family hike. You sat down to rest, only for the ancient, rotten wood to break, causing you to get your butt and crotch entirely submerged in a large, ice cold puddle. Your parents helped you change clothes and comforted you, and soon everyone forgot about it.

Little did you know that you'd accidentally stumbled upon the fountain of youth. Hence, as an adult, you will always be fit, handsome, virile, and irresistible - and every body part that went into the fountain water is now imbued with magical healing powers.

Well, not as in your cock being able to heal people. That would be ridiculous - not to mention that going around fucking the sick would be highly unethical, you pervert. But anyone who has sexual contact with your affected regions will be much better at healing others for a while afterwards. The more thoroughly, the more effective it is.

Varied but ordinary

Each person you meet will react very differently to your powers. Some will want to jump your bones as soon as possible. Others may not even realise they started giving you a handjob on the bus. If you initiate things, some won't notice being buttfucked, while others happily ask if their hot nurse friend can join in for a threesome.

Someone caring extra much for their patients or taking care of someone who really needs the extra care might start looking for you unknowingly, subconsciously wanting your power to help, possible pursuing it somewhat aggressively.

None of them will know why they want to have sex with you. But whatever their reactions, you have free use of all healthcare professionals, and anybody else in the vicinity will not react in any particular manner. You could just as well have been reading the newspaper, for all they care.

Now go out and heal the world! (Indirectly.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)