More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where do you begin?

Genesis

Samantha Looks up at you with a big grin on her face. "I think I finally got it." She holds up her math homework for your inspection. "My math professor can suck it! Putting stupid trick questions in his take home test..." You glance over the work and see that your leading her towards the answer had paid off. You glance at her smiling face partially hidden behind her short cropped black hair. You lean back on her bed as you hand it back and she starts going over her work one more time. You let your eyes wander over the rest of her petite form, from her flat chest to her toned legs in some tight shorts before guiltily snapping back to her eyes as she glances up at you.

"You know for being part Chinese you are surprisingly bad at math" You joke with her getting a light punch in the arm as she lets out an amused snort. "And you are surprisingly good at teaching for a guy." she retorts. She starts to put away her work in her bag and you sit up, somewhat disappointed that your time with her is drawing to a close. She glances up at you as you scoot towards the edge of the bed. "Is there anything you would like for helping me? You have done so much." she gushes at you. You think about what you would ask. Some part of your brain wants to say "you." but who knows how that would go. You two have barely known each other outside of your math class.

You decide to ask for some of those cookies she brought in near the beginning of the year. "Actually could you..." you swing your legs down and accidentally stub your toe on the side table. hard. "...FUCK ME!" you shout clutching your throbbing toe. "Sure, but is your toe OK?" Samantha says in a worried tone as you inspect it for damage. Aside from some mild bruising your toe seems fine, no little piggies need to go to hospital.

As you glance back up at her your brain freezes for a moment as Samantha finishes pulling off her shirt, her nipples fully erect and on display. "S-samantha... what are you doing?" you ask as she starts to undo her shorts. She glances up at you. "You said you wanted me to fuck you in exchange for your help. That seems pretty fair." She shimmies down her shorts and panties in one go, crouching on the bed completely exposed to the world, her trimmed nethers completely revealed to you. You are now completely erect even against your better judgement.

Samantha crawls over to you and starts fumbling with your pants. "How am I supposed to fuck you with all these clothes in the way." she gently admonishes you with a grin. You finally unfreeze "Are you serious right now?" you ask as she gets your buckle undone. She stops as she glances up at you, a frown marring her cute face. "Do you not wana do me now that you've seen me naked? d-do you want something else?" she asks sadly. You immediately start getting out of your pants.

As soon as your cock springs free from the confines of your underwear Samantha smiles and climbs on top of you. "Hey there big guy" she says as she grabs your shaft to line herself up. She glances up at you and makes eye contact as she lowers herself onto you. You both let out small moans as her hips reach yours. Slowly she starts to bounce and grind on you, you can barely feel the weight from her small frame as your member vanishes inside her over and over. You are in heaven, the cutest girl in class is currently riding you like a cowgirl at the rodeo. "So, Does this mean you like me?" you ask between waves of ecstasy.

Samantha pauses for a moment to catch her breath, grinding her hips slowly on you. "What, no, this was a fair trade. Besides, I'm a lesbian." You start to flag a bit from confusion before Samantha picks up the pace again and you feel yourself building towards climax. "S-so are you saying that trading sex for tutoring..." your mind blanks from pleasure for a moment as you both pant harder. Mentally flailing around you remember you were in the middle of a question. "...uh, sex for help is fair?"

Samantha gazes down at you with a smile, "Sure, that sounds, -ahhh- right." You suddenly hit your limit and attempt to push Samantha off of you as words fail you but she seems to be clinging to your hips quite firmly. You gasp as thick spurts of cum shoot out of you and into Samantha's womb. She stops bouncing as you finish filling her up. "Huh, so that's what a creampie feels like." she says as she slowly stands up and takes a long luxurious stretch. "So, you enjoy yourself?" she asks smiling down on you as your cum slowly leaks out of her.

As you come down from your peak your brain clears a bit. "That was awesome, kind of wish we could go again." you say as you start fumbling for your pants. You realize something. "So, I know its a bit late but are you on birth control?" you ask. Samantha just laughs "No silly, lesbian remember?" You both glance down at her crotch and the white spooge leaking out of her. She just shrugs, "Oh well, I guess it cant be helped if you knocked me up as a result of the deal. Im sure my girlfriend will understand." You stare at her incredulously. "Sooo... meet again tomorrow?" she asks.

What do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)