More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milflover311 Milflover311

What world do you want to create?

Free Use Society - University - /Acceptance/Ignorance

Free Use Society - Biotech has make sexually transmitted disease a thing of the past. a new form of male birth control has been invented. men over the age of 25 are able to receive a weekly shot that keep them from getting women pregnant. a side effect causes the men to have an libido. society has decided that men may use women for satisfaction whenever is needed. as long as their job is not in jeopardy. EX: you may not a teacher to give you a blow job when she needs to give a lecture during class.

University - The university is part of a pilot program to give 18 -24 year old's the chance to see what life is like in a free use society. every week, 2 new male students will be picked to live out the free use society. Free use will only be allowed on campus. All students and faculty will be apart of the free use society.

/Acceptance/Ignorance - some will not enjoy the fact they will be used whenever. some will accept this and enjoy it the best they can. the more experienced, such as faculty, will be use to the society. they will be able to ignore the fact they are being used. or will they??

Who is first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)