More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arthor Thomarius Arthor Thomarius

What world do you want to create?

Fertile women-alien mission-awe/jealousy

You are a strange being from another world with powers FAR beyond those of mortal men.

Fertile Women

You have been chosen by The Galactic Council to spread your superior genetic material to the humanoids of this galactic backwater who are incapable of feats taken for granted by most denizens of the galaxy like flying at superluminal speeds, controlling energy, the ability to lift billions of tonnes with casual easy, senses attuned to perceive the totality of being, and many, many more. Your mission is to have as many children as possible with as many Earthlings as possible. The Galactic Council has specified that the people of Earth must come to understand their place in the galactic order, as breeding stock and chattel slaves to their superiors.

Alien Mission

This mission comes directly from The Galactic Council. The highest governing body in the Milky Way with absolute authority over octillions of souls spread across billions of stars. Their authority is absolute, their sovereign is unquestionable, their will shall be done.

Awe/jealousy (women) anger (men)

Those privileged to experience the ecstatic bliss of feeling a godlike being from another star with the strength of a billion billion men fill their womb with celestial seed spend the rest of their days in reverent awe of the incalculable bliss one experiences making love to an alien and carrying their child into this world to become the first of a new generation of superior men and women.

For the women who are not chosen feel the most ugly of jealousies fester inside of their souls. To be rejected by the supernal man and be denied the opportunity to be filled with his uber-seed is the most heartbreaking of experiences for any woman capable of having his baby.
For the men, to watch their wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters carrying alien spawn inside their bellies and be utterly powerless to do anything to stop the cosmic monster from physically and genetically dominating humanity is the most rage inducing of impotence.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)