More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BelleHades BelleHades

Where do you wanna start?

Entering Adulthood

Bang!

"I'm aw-- I'm awake, I'm awake..." You moan, startled, as you sit up in your bed. You see a figure standing in the doorway. Your groggy eyes can't tell just who it is just yet.

"Happy biiiiiiirthdaaaaayyyy, John!" You hear your mom's voice. You tiredly moan as tiredly drop backwards back into bed. You had always hated Erin's abnoxiously cheery attitude to life. Especially, especially in the mornings... Wait. You glance at your alarm clock, that you FINALLY got to disable for good, now that you graduated high school literally just yesterday...

12:31 PM

"Damn." You hoped to be able to sleep in 'till 3 like you always do.

"Ahem." Erin purposely cleared her throat. You ignore it. Erin cleared her throat again. You still ignore her.

"You know, honey," Erin was speaking surprisingly seductive, leaning on the doorway. "I think I recall pushing you out my vagina about, ohhh I dunno. 18 years and 23 minutes ago?"

Just as soon as you hear Erin say "vagina" in the most seductive tone you have ever heard your mom speak, your 7 inch cock grows and stiffens, and your eyes are now wide open as you suddenly remember your diagnosis. You get to cum every 3 waking hours for the rest of your life. BUT, you still have to deal with your crippling shyness and anxiety. Erin grins as she sees you facepalm in emberassment, already blushing. She giggles as she comes into your room to drag you out of bed like sooooo many times before. But this time, its for sex of all things. You finally get up after your mother playfully drags you onto the floor.

"Whoahhhh..." You gape at Erin. The woman who you swore was obsessed with turtlenecks was in a very different set of jammies than you're used to seeing her. Blue silk, to be exact. And revealing as fuck. Your throbbing stiff cock aaaached to be between Erin's 30DDD titties. But, your mind instantly jumped to a far bigger set of titties. Dana, your twin. A mere 15 minutes younger than you, Dana was deliciously 32JJ.

Erin immediately sees that look in your eyes.

"Go get her, babe." With nary a hint of disappointment in her tone, your mom always intuitively knew how badly you lusted for Dana and her huge boobs. The moment she realized it years ago, she was determined to make your dream come true.

Biting her lip, Erin grabs your hand and leads you down the hall for your seemingly Holy Grail sexperience of a lifetime.

Big 'ol titties. To fuck, or not to fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)