More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tf-mistress tf-mistress

What world do you want to create?

Enemy's- Reverse Psychology - Think they Won

Enemy

For reasons explained in the next section, you have a powerful way of turning girls (18+) dislike for you into sex.

The definition of an enemy can be broad. It can be someone who personally has a grudge with you, or maybe someone who just finds you annoying. That being said, the stronger their dislike, the more powerful your sway on them is, with too small a dislike having almost no effect. Also, you are not necessarily required to dislike them. What's important is their feeling towards you.

Reverse Psychology

Whatever perverted thing you say you don't want them to do, they will do the opposite, as they truly believe that doing so is a way of punishing you. In fact, the more they dislike you, the more gusto they will put into it.

For instance, if a girl was just mildly annoyed at you, they may just do it as a way of venting their frustration at you. On the other hand, a woman who loathes you may put everything into it as a way of getting . This is partially the reason why non-enemies are immune, as their desire to go "against your wishes" would be so low, or non-existent.

Strangely, the reverse psychology only works if your ‘suggestion’ is sexual in nature. So you couldn't use this to take all their money or something. Furthermore, if you try and sneak a non-sexual 'order' into a sexual one, only the sexual part will work.

Example:

"I don't want to look at your boobs"

"Fuck you! I'm taking my shirt off and you BETTER stare!"

or

“God I wish I didn’t have to give you anal sex”

“Too bad jerk. If you don’t plow may asshole right now you’re going to regret it.”

or

"I want you to blow me, nor for you to give me your phone"

"Of course, I'd never give you my phone. But I'm going to suck you off for asking."

Think they Won

Throughout all of this, the woman will always think that, by doing the opposite of what you requested, they have 'won' the exchange. They may believe they succeeded at getting or putting you in your place. They will also believe that everything they did was their own choice, and will not even consider that you benefited from them in any way.

Onlookers will also assume that you are the victim, and treat it like a normal sight of a woman yelling at a poor soul. They may even show sympathy for you, sad to see such a mean woman forcing you to have sex with her. On the other hand, if there are any onlookers who dislike you, they may cheer for the woman, and how she's putting you in your place.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)