More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yanuren Yanuren

What's next?

Emma, a Petite Asian Girl Who's a Bit of a Sizequeen.

Emma was up late again. She was in her room like usual, surfing the web in the wee hours of the morning. Her phone buzzed with a notification. She glanced down and saw it was just some junk email hitting her inbox. She was the time too: 3:34 AM.

"God damnit I gotta stop doing this" she said outloud. She had class at 9 AM. At this rate, she should only get handful of hours of sleep before a long day of studying. But this had become somewhat a routine. She would get home, do some reading and then hit her computer around midnight and begin her late night masturbation sessions. Emma did this just about every night. She was a pent up ball of horniness which begged for release. Unfortunately, that couple take a few hours of rubbing herself.

She often found herself surfing through page after page of pornography, trying to find something new to jill off to. Emma knew exactly what she liked though. She loved the idea of being stretched. I mean really stretched. She loved big cocks, it was as simple as that. The best videos she could find usually involved a small asian girl like herself getting impaled by a huge cock. White, black, hispanic, asian. She didn't really care what color or race the cock was, she just wanted it to be big.

Emma sighed. She was in her junior year of college and she still hadn't hooked up with a guy hung enough to satisfy her. She had dated a couple guys, had a couple fuck buddies, and a couple one-night stands, but they never satisfied her. Sure, Jeff was 8 inches, but she wanted more. She'd always thought about buying some big dildos online, but honestly she was too scared that once she started, she wouldn't be able to stop. She'd probably hurt herself in the process too considering her size. Emma stood at 4'10'', had B-cup breasts at best, but a decent butt for her frame. In short (pun not intended), she what guys would call "Petite" or "cute." She had never heard anyone call her "sexy" or "beautiful." It was always "cute" or "adorable." That didn't bother her so much, to be honest, but sometimes it could get annoying.

She went to click through another page to find another video when she noticed a notebook on her table. She could have sworn that wasn't there before. Confused, she went to grab it and opened it up. It had some text on the first page.

"The world runs on rules. Schools and companies have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners associations. Even countries have their laws. You spend all day following rules. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be the one writing the rules for once? Now you can. This is the Rulebook. Simply put the name of an organization and write your rules. Any rule you can think of will be followed by everyone in that organization.

You can write Old Rules and New Rules. People will treat Old Rules casually, like they've been around forever. The world will even change to accommodate Old Rules as you write them. On the other hand, New Rules only go into effect once you've written them down. People will still follow them, but they may express nervousness, embarrassment, excitement, or other emotions about them.

Oh, and One last tip: make sure you use a pencil. Wouldn't want you regretting your changes."

Once she had read through it all, Emma started laughing. Must be a prank by one of her roommates. "Very funny girls..." she said to herself. But what if it wasn't a prank?

Emma decided she might as well try. She started writing.

What rules does she write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)