More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheNexus TheNexus

What rules does she write?

All Asian Women Are Secretly Size Queens

Emma glanced at the notebook and wondered if it could be real. Was this a way to live out her fantasies? Nah there was no way. Emma knew the notebook was just some prank by her friends. They had teased her ever since she has stupidly revealed her secret desires during a game of Truth or Dare during their freshman year of college. That's when they learned her biggest desire (really her obsession) was to be absolutely dominated by the biggest cock she could find.

* * * * * *

"Emma! It's your turn. Truth or Dare?!"

"Umm...truth!"

"What should we ask her girls? What secrets is innocent little Emma hiding?"

Emma looked around at her friends. The girl who just asked the question was Jen, the smallest but maybe fiercest girl of the group. She was not tiny, but she packed a big punch. The fiery Filipino they called her. Emma had personally seen her knee unlucky guys that got just a bit too handsy at the local club. This happened quite often given Jen was quite the sexbomb. She had a sexy face, a tight ass, and even some decent boobs all in a 4 foot 9 inch frame. Jen was always the first to suggest tequila shots and somehow was always the last one standing. No one could ever keep up.

To the right of Jen was basically her complete opposite: Michelle. She was a few inches taller than the Filipino girl and probably only weighed slightly more. Michelle was the definition of a skinny Japanese girl. She didn't have much up top or down below. Flat from top to bottom. But hey at least she had an adorable face and cute look! Her big wire-rim glasses framed her almond eyes and her braided pigtails rested on her shoulders. Michelle's personality matched her looks. She was a nerdy engineering student and to say she was shy was an understatement. She avoided social gatherings like the plague and the only reason she was here tonight was because her roommate was the one hosting.

That roommate was Angela, who sat across from Emma. Angela was you're stereotypical Korean Asian Baby Girl. She had dyed her hair blonde, had secretly gotten a couple of tattoos, somehow had a Cali-girl accent despite growing up in Ohio, exclusively listened to hip-hop and dance music, and of course only dated guys with sports cars. Well dating was a strong word for sleeping around... a lot. Angela had a bit of a reputation, but Emma wasn't one too judge. And yet despite all that Angela was one of Emma's best friends. They had immediately hit it off after they accidentally ran into each other at the cafeteria the first week of school, spilling their food everywhere.

The remaining two girls at the impromptu dorm room drinking pre-game were Rose and Holly. They were Vietnamese identical twins who Emma actually knew from high-school. They just happened to attend the same university as Emma. Even tough she had known them for years she still had trouble telling them apart sometime. They really really looked similar. It didn't help that they shared their clothes and if rumor had it, boyfriends. The exact rumor, actually, was that Rose and Holly liked to trick their respective boyfriends in highschool by switching for the night. The guys were none the wiser and the girls had gotten some refreshing new experiences. The guys probably didn't notice because the twins might as well have been models. They stood about 5 foot 6 inches, D-cup breasts, luscious black hair, perfectly framed faces, flawless skin, and they were actually packing some junk in the trunk. Emma had seen how they turned heads when they walked down the quad together. And if she was being honest, they turned her on a little too.

Which brought Emma back full circle to Jen's question, which hung in the air. Angela was the first to respond. "Let's ask if she has a crush?!"

__

The twins rolled their eyes at the same time. "Boring! We all know Emma has a crush on David from her Calculus class." Emma blushed. They weren't wrong!

"Yeah that's too easy. We need something more juicy," Jen retorted.

There was a moment of silence when a soft voice finally spoke. "Let's ask what her deepest darkest sexual fantasy is..."

All the girls turned to look at Michelle who had suddenly decided to say something for the first time in an hour. Jen raised an eye brow, apparently impressed at the suggestion. "Yeah... let's do that!"

Emma's cheeks, already flush from the , started to burn even brighter. She knew she was about to embarrass herself. Of course she could always lie, but she was two tequila shots past that to seriously consider that. She knew she was going to tell the truth.

"So...." Angela started "What is it Emma? What is your deepest darkest sexual fantasy?!"

Emma looked at all the girls who were staring at her expectantly. She closed her eyes, focused on what she was going to say, and blurted it out.

"I really really really love the idea of getting completely stuffed by a big giant humongous cock! Like I want a cock so big it doesn't fit. So big that it rips me in two. I want to be stretched out forever! In fact, I want multiple giant cocks! The more the better!"

Silence hung in the air. The girls' eyes had grown large in shock at what their sweet innocent friend had just said. Angela's mouth was agape. The twins were looking at one another in concern. Jen had one eyebrow up in a questioning look. Even Michelle looked nervous.

Jen was the first to respond. "Wow. Well...umm... I never would have pegged you for a size-queen slut, Emma. Was really expecting you to say something like bondage rope or to get spanked. But giant huge cocks.... didn't think of that..."

"Like... have you ever done it with a big guy? It, like, kind of hurts. Not a big fan honestly," said Angela, her mouth no longer open in shock.

"You don't have" started one of the twins, "like a 12 inch dildo hidden in your room....do you? Cause that's honestly disgusting."

Emma was mortified. Now all her friends knew she was a total pervert. What was she going to do? The awkwardness was nearly unbearable when suddenly Michelle reached down and spun the bottle. It spun and spun and finally landed on Jen. "Your turn," Michelle said nonchalantly.

And that was it. The girl's continued on with their night and didn't bring up Emma's big dick dreams again that night. They brought it up to tease her at other parties, but it was always just that...teasing. It always embarrassed Emma, but not much more than that.

* * * * *

Pulling herself away from her day-dream (which could you really call it that at 3:30 AM?), Emma looked back down at the notebook. Her memory of that embarrassing night and the thought that once again her friend's were pranking her really got her going. She knew it was just a normal notebook, but she was filled with enough lust and embarrassment that she somehow convinced herself she could use it to get back at her friends. If they were going to make fun of her for liking big dicks, then she was going to make them just like her.

Emma wrote out a single sentence.

  • Old Rule: All Asian women are secretly size queens who are obsessed with big cocks.

She looked at the rule and felt a chill go up her spine. She loved the idea that her friends and all the girls like her would have the same obsession. But then she thought about a way to make it a bit more interesting. She added in a second sentence.

  • Old Rule: All Asian women are secretly size queens who are obsessed with big cocks. The public is largely unaware that Asian women are size-queens because Asian women keep this fetish a secret among themselves.

Emma lifted the pen from the page. The ink stood there for a moment before being pulled into the page like magic. She was shocked to see what happened and started to freak out, but then suddenly she was put at ease, as if there was nothing to worry about. It was like the book had calmed her mind.

Looking at the text on the page, Emma's mind jumped back to that spin the bottle night. Her eyes grew wide as she realized her memories had somehow altered. No longer did she remember that night as source of intense embarrassment. Now she looked back on it as the beginning of her new life.

* * * * *

"So...." Angela started "What is it Emma? What is your deepest darkest sexual fantasy?!"

Emma looked at all the girls who were staring at her expectantly. She closed her eyes, focused on what she was going to say, and blurted it out.

"I really really really love the idea of getting completely stuffed by a big giant humongous cock! Like I want a cock so big it doesn't fit. So big that it rips me in two. I want to be stretched out forever! In fact, I want multiple giant cocks! The more the better!"

Silence hung in the air. The girls' eyes had grown large in shock at what their sweet innocent friend had just said. Angela's mouth was agape. The twins were looking at one another in concern. Jen had one eyebrow up in a questioning look. Even Michelle looked nervous.

Jen was the first to respond. "Ha! Well I guess we have something in common! And here I was thinking I was the only girl who had a weird obsession with big cocks."

Angela snorted. "You think you're so special? I've been hooking up with hung guys since high-school! Go big or go home? Am I right?"

"Nothing hotter than a big black cock pounding a tiny Japanese girl."

All the girl's turned to look at the super shy, super nerdy, super skinny Michelle who had just announced her love of BBC. She blushed and just shrugged her shoulders in affirmation.

"Wait..." Emma started, "You're all into big dicks too? So it's not just me being weird?" Emma looked at the twins. "You two too?"

The girls' nodded together and Rose started to speak. "Yep, Holly and I discovered we shared a mutual love for hung men we found each other's 12 inch dildos a few years ago. I'm surprised you guys didn't know? Did your mom's not tell you about the secret?"

Jen looked confused. "The Secret? What are you talking about?"

Holly giggled. "That's amazing! None of you knew?! The Secret! You know, that all Asian women have an obsession for getting stuffed by big cocks! It's like a genetic thing, but we're supposed to keep it on the DL. Our mom told us about it a couple of years ago when we started dating. I'm surprised you all didn't know!"

The girls all looked at one another in realization. Was it actually an Asian girl thing? It sure seemed like it. Maybe Holly and Rose were making fun of them? Well whatever it was, the girl's relationships had just gone to the next level. Now they all knew each other's secret love for big dicks.

* * * * *

Emma remembered that after that night the girls had decided to work together to find the biggest dicks on campus. They had set up a group-text to keep track of boys with big cocks. They called themselves the AGBCC: Asian Girl Big Cock Club.

Emma opened her phone and saw the text group. It had more than that initial group of girls at this point as they found other Asian girl's with the same fetish. Something like 25 girls from their dorm and random classes were all sending names of guys with their picture and length.

Jacob Doe - White, Blonde Hair, 5 foot 10 inches in height, 9.5 inch cock.

Tony Daniels - Black, Dreds, 6 foot 2 inches in height, 11.5 inch cock.

Sam Yang - Asian, glasses, 5 foot 7 inches in height, 7.5 inch cock.

Emma chuckled at the last one. 7.5 inches? Who the hell put that in the group? That's barely two inches over the average. Way too small for the average Asian girl.

Emma stopped herself. Too small for the average Asian girl? What the hell had this notebook done? Had she really just made every Asian women on the planet into a size-queen? How the fuck had that worked?
__

Her shock quickly turned to panic as she realized the power she had in her possession. This was dangerous! It was also incredibly tempting! She put her phone down and looked back to the notebook. Did she really want this power? Did she want to do more? Emma wasn't sure, but she sure knew what she would write next if she had the guts to do it.

What does Emma do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)