More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Yanuren Yanuren

What rules does she write?

She wants to be able to take something BIG

Emma chuckled as she started writing some rules. If this worked, she would be over the moon. First she wrote "Earth" and began scribbling.

Old Rule: Asian girls shorter than 5 feet are able to fit very large objects inside of their mouths, pussies, and asses without causing any permanent damage.

Old Rule: The average penis size is 10 inches and no penis is smaller than 8 inches.

Old Rule: Men with the largest penises almost exclusively have sex with Asian girls shorter than 5 feet.

As Emma finished writing, she notice her chair had become soaked with her own juices. "God I'm so naughty..." she thought to herself. At about that moment, she noticed an odd smell in the air. It was as if her entire room smelled like pussy. "That's odd...."

Emma looked up from the notebook and gasped at what she saw on her desk. There was an enormous dildo, easily over 15 inches laying in front of her screen. It looked like it had been recently used too. It was covered in juices. Out of some sort of instinct, Emma grabbed at the large phallus.

"There's no way I could do this right?" she thought to herself, holding the incredibly large fake dick in her hands. "But what if that notebook is real???" Emma held it up to her arm, realizing that it was significantly thicker than she had even realized at first.

Emma pushed her chair back and placed the dildo on the ground, balancing it on its long end. Her pants and panties were already off due to her previous masturbation session. She crouched over the object.... well more of a slight squat given its size. It was placed at the entrance to her pussy. She dripped with anticipation and decided to go for it.

Emma lowered herself onto the phallus slowly, but to her surprise, it wasn't nearly as painful as she expected. It was actually quite pleasurable.

"OH god... it's so big. Everything..ugh...I ... unf... could have ... dreamed... oh godddd...of!"

She began bouncing quite rapidly, the rod going further into her on each bounce. It was going impossibly deep for her size.

"How... OH GOD.... So big! How... am ... OHHH...I ... fuck fuck fuck... fitting this?!!!" Emma screamed out. She might wake her roommates but honestly she didn't care. She went deeper and faster until nearly the entire 15 inches were rushing in and out of her cunt.

Emma felt her orgasm approaching. Her vision was blurring. And then someone knocked on her door.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)