More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

What rules does she write?

Rules to help her get what she wants

Emma decided that with this book, she didn't have to be "petite", "cute" or "adorable" anymore. She flipped to a blank page and put "Organization: Emma Yang" at the top. She thought about her options for a moment, then went to work.

"Old Rule: Emma Yang has DD breasts. They are the perfect teardrop shape and will never sag."

"Old Rule: Emma Yang has a terrific butt, killer abs, and just generally has the perfect curves, all without ever working out or worrying about what she eats."

"Old Rule: Emma Yang's parents are extremely rich, and they fund any lifestyle she wants."

"Old Rule: Emma Yang is a master of fashion and always wears the most stylish, attractive clothes."

"Old Rule: Emma Yang is a natural master of flirting. She always uses the perfect words and body language to get a guy to do what she wants."

Emma paused. This was probably enough to get any man she wanted, but how could she be sure she wanted the right ones? She decided to test the limits of the book.

"New Rule: Emma Yang can look at any man and know the size of his penis, no matter what he's wearing."

Emma closed the book and looked around. Instead of living in a dorm room with roommates, she had a sweet private apartment. She went to the mirror. She could still be described as "petite", but nobody would. They'd be too busy calling her "incredible", "sexy as fuck" and "unbelievably hot".

Now it was time to test out her new situation.

How does she test out the rule changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)