More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

How do you get this magic wallet?

Downtown charity thrift shop

You were trying to busy yourself by wandering the aisles of the dingy, somewhat depressing thrift shop. Everything in it was old, battered or just plain weird. Any one of those reasons being why these objects had found themselves into their new depressing home, and surely they’d stay in this place forever if not for eccentrics like your mother.

Wandering around several aisle over, picking through everything with a menacing glint in her eye, like a hawk, searching for it’s prey, was your mother, the only reason you were here. You wouldn’t call her crazy or even tasteless, in fact she always dressed like a woman half her age, which to her credit, she could pull off. But like all mothers, if it was cheap she wanted it.Unfortunately nothing in this shop was cheap enough. She hadn’t found anything so far, not that that seemed to dampen her spirits and her gentle smile.

For your part you were just trying to be a good son and give her a lift, and to be ‘the muscle’ if she found anything good. Honestly, she probably just wanted to spend time with you, which was sweet, but this wasn’t the kind of place you wanted to spend your entire Saturday.

And what the hell was that? You power walked over to a shelf and smiled at your find.

A lamp shaped like a monkey and the light bulb went up its butt. Hard to guess why someone would get rid of that. It would look great on someone else's end table. Maybe you could buy it for one of your sisters?

“Forty-five” You scowled at the price tag. You didn’t hate your money that much.

You weren’t going to throw around that much cash for a one time gag that would very likely end up in the garbage an hour or two later. With a derisive sigh you put the lamp back and looked over the low shelves towards your mother. She still had half the store left and she was making sure she didn’t miss anything. All you could do was waste time looking around for more weird shit.

You strolled through the aisles, giving everything a quick glance over, but you weren’t finding anything that could hold your attention for more than thirty seconds, so you were making quick work of the store, quickly approaching your mother even after sweeping through every aisle behind her. That's when at the opposite end of the aisle she was perusing, something caught your eye.

Shoved to the back of the shelf, behind some chipped decorative glasses was a small leather square. You stuck your arm deep into the shelf and pulled it back. It was a simple looking wallet. Tan, with dark brown thread embroidering the edge. That was almost it except for a tiny, minimalistic devil sewn into a corner, its tail was designed to look like it was also the embroidery around the edge of the wallet. It looked brand new. And it was a measly five bucks.

Your own wallet was starting to get pretty ratty, sure it did the job so you hadn’t seriously thought about replacing it, but you were considering it now. As you deliberated, you opened it up and your eyes lit up. Unceremoniously crumpled up and shoved roughly into the wallet was a disheveled five dollar bill.

“Find anything sweetie?” Your mother, at some point noticed you paying close attention to something and came towards you, practically beaming at the idea you might’ve found something on your little outing together.

You hesitated a moment, deep down you knew it was wrong, this was a charity shop on top of everything... and yet...

“Free wallet.” You smiled back, pocketing the cash.

You couldn’t be bothered to care. Weird….

Your mother’s smile faltered a little at that, but she didn’t say anything.

“You still want to look around, or you want to head out.” You continued.

Your mother scanned the store for a moment before deciding,

“I’m not sure if I’m going to find anything good today.”

“How about lunch then? My treat.” You wiggled the wallet at her playfully.

Her smile came back brighter than before, so you went up front to pay for your purchase.

The cashier, half asleep on a stool at the counter was likely in the store for the first of the three possible reasons, but as she heard you approach perked up as best she could and gave you a warm grandmotherly smile.

“Just the wallet dearie?”

“Yes, thank you.” You smiled back and reached into your pocket for the gritty five dollar bill you had scavenged.

“I’ll be outside.” Your mother said behind you, trailing an arm across your shoulder as she headed to the door.

You nodded to her and handed over the beaten up bill over to the cashier.

The moment she touched the bill you were suddenly overwhelmed by the thought of just jumping the counter and bending her --

Gross! She was like a million years old, at least! One good thrust and you’d turn her to dust!

“You have a good day dearie!” The woman behind the counter smiled to you, closing her cash drawer and snapping you out of your thoughts.

You smiled back and headed straight for the door. The fuck was that? You’ve had weird intrusive thoughts before, you were pretty sure everyone had, but that one came out of fucking nowhere. You were still trying to scrub your mind when your mother fell in step beside you,

“So, where’re we heading?”

“Uh…” You honestly hadn’t thought that far, but this was downtown, you couldn’t walk a hundred feet without finding an eatery of some sort, “How ‘bout there?” You pointed towards the end of the street at what looked like an old fashioned diner.

Your mother didn’t have any complaints, in fact she seemed quite overjoyed, probably that you weren’t treating her to fast food. Money was tight for a college student, especially one that just got laid off due to cutbacks, so you probably would’ve gone for a cheap burger normally, but you had been so preoccupied with your thoughts you just pointed to the first place you spotted.

Once inside the building your suspicions were correct, it was an old fashioned diner. The lights were dimmed, the windows had their shades drawn, giving it a ‘cozy feel.’ There was a long bar in the center of the building, lined with stools and with a cash register set up on the end nearest to the door. And lining the walls was a multitude of old junk they probably got from the thrift shop you just left.

The place was pretty busy, mostly filled with old people and a handful or two of businessmen, but the diner was clearly doing well for itself. Your mother ended up leading the way to a small booth, designed for four most likely, but it was the smallest table available. As you holed up in the corner against the window you looked around and noticed some old fashioned posters lining one of the walls. To your amusement one of them was without a doubt taken from the Fallout series.

“How are you folks doing today!” A chipper voice appeared beside you, the sheer volume of it startled you.

Standing at the side of your table, menus in hand was a bubbly looking teen. She had long wavy brown hair, it looked permed, like out of a ninteen-fifty’s housekeeping magazine. She was wearing a baby blue smock with white polka dots, and it sported puffy sleeves that barely covered her slender biceps, and around her waist was a small apron with a pocket on the front. The dress didn’t even make it to her knees, but her slender legs were covered by opaque white stockings, with a pair of baby blue high heels on her feet.

You somehow doubted a food service restaurant like this would make footwear as unstable as high heels a part of the uniform.

The only thing on her that didn’t look like it was pulled straight out of the fifties was her very modern braces on her otherwise perfect pearly white teeth, which you got a real good look at since she wouldn’t stop smiling broadly. The other out of place article was her glasses. They were comically large, thick rimmed, hipster-esque things. If you saw her glasses on a shelf you’d have scoffed at the idea anyone would willingly wear them, but seeing them on this girl they suited her, gave her the whole sexy nerd look.

“My, now that’s fast service.” Your mother smiled back at the beaming girl.

True, you had barely sat down and a waitress had appeared out of nowhere. You hadn’t seen any staff when you looked over the place a moment earlier.

“Of course!” The girl shouted again, bouncing on the balls of her feet, part way out of her heels, “We pride ourselves on good customer service here!”

You were more prepared for it this time, but you were still a little put off by how loud she was. Sure there were quite a few people in the shop, but they were all having their conversations at a sensible volume. Based on the lack of reaction however, you assumed this girl was always like this.

“D’you need menus?” She boomed, and after you gave a quick nod, she brandished the laminated books at you and your mother, “Can I get you anything to drink?”

Your mother got a water, but you picked coffee. After confirming that was everything for now, the girl practically skipped off, her wavy locks bouncing with every step.

You couldn’t help smirking at the overly chipper girl, and turning to you mother, about to say something about it, but she whispered at you first,

“That was Morgan Shenbaum.” Your mother was leaned in conspiratorially.

“Okay….” You frowned a little. Was that name supposed to mean something to you?

“She’s in a bunch of Dana’s classes.”

You nodded politely. Dana was your younger sister, eighteen and on her last year of high school. You were a little surprised that this girl was the same age as your sister, between her old fashioned clothes and hairstyle, and her geeky ‘accessories’ you were having a little trouble pinning down an age. Beyond that however you weren’t sure how you were supposed to react to that information. Luckily you didn’t really have too.

Whirling out of the kitchen and up to your table in what was surely record time, was Morgan, your waitress, setting down your drinks, still smiling.

“You folks decided on anything yet?”

And still loud.

You were caught off guard yet again, you wanted to say it was still from your experience in the thrift shop, but you had nearly shook that thought free by this point, you were just surprised by how into this job the girl was, you hadn’t even opened your menu yet.

Your mother ended up saying something to that effect, sending the girl on her way with a chipper ‘Take your time!’ so you both could give the menu a once over.

The moment you both had decided before you even closed up your menus the girl was back, like a ninja. You were starting to consider she was a mind reader, or at least eavesdropping.

You sent her back to the kitchen awkward conversation with your mother resumed.

“Can I see that wallet you bought?”

You unhesitatingly handed it over. After turning it over in her hands for a bit she handed it back,

“Cute. You gonna switch over to it now?”

You honestly hadn’t planned on it, but as you were about to say so you realized there was literally no reason you couldn’t, not even your super waitress could make food cook faster, you had time to kill.

You started to move over your cash, debit card, etc, in the process you noticed a leather sleeve inside, with a clear plastic window, you considered placing your driver’s license in it, but on a whim chose instead your student I.D. The moment you slid the I.D into the sleeve, you were kind of glad you didn't put in something that you'd ever need to take out on any kind of regular basis the plastic card fit so snugly you'd probably destroy the sleeve in the process.

Then your stomach soured.

You felt queasy, and a little dizzy, and your face was getting really hot something you evidently weren’t doing a good job of hiding,

“Something the matter?” You mother asked, her gentle smile gone.

“No, just, super hungry I guess?” You weren’t sure, it came out of nowhere and reasonably, you’ve felt hungry before, this was different, but you didn’t want to worry her.

It helped though that even as you spoke you were starting to feel quite a bit better.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, mom, I’m fine.” You were really starting to get back to normal again.

But what the hell was that all about?

“You folks doing okay?” Morgan had returned, her smile had shrunk considerably though.

“Yeah, fine.” You quickly replied, before your mother could say anything.

“You look a little pale.” Came the calm reply at a surprisingly normal decibel.

You averted your gaze, not keen on being pitied but yet another person for something that really wasn’t a problem anymore.

Looking down you couldn’t help paying extra attention to how short this girl’s dress was. It made it halfway to her knees, and this slender girl was prancing around like this all day, not a care in the world at who saw…. Just then her dress started to ride up a little bit.

Just a little more and….

“I think I know what you need!”

You were startled to say the least. You were of course shocked at your own uncharacteristically obvious leering, no matter how cute she was you weren't normally that blatant, but the bubbly girl had also gone back to shouting, and most of all, the reason her skirt started to ride up was because she was now kneeling on the bench beside you, her face mere inches from your own.

“W-what?” You were so engrossed with her dress and the small expanse of her slender, creamy thighs exposed between the tops of her stockings and the hem of of her dress, that you didn’t realize she’d been getting so much closer.

A quick glance to your mother for a bit of help ended up being quite fruitless, she was busy giving you a disapproving glare.

“Your food’s gonna be another few minutes, so how about I help occupy your time?” Morgan’s broad, bubbly smile was replaced with a tight lip smirk, though her loud, chipper voice was still the same.

You were at a loss, until you felt a soft hand running up your thigh, stopping once it reached your fly. You quickly swatted the girl’s hand away and hissed at her,

“What are you doing?” You gave your mother a sharp look but her frown hadn't gotten any worse.

“I’m sorry, I just thought a blowjob might help you relax.” The girl looked absolutely devastated.

The look did not suit her. She was made to smile, not frown, and certainly not over not getting to suck dick, she looked far too innocent for that.

“M-mom?” Your main concern though was the fact that your mother was two feet away when one of your sister's classmates just tried to pull your sausage out in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

“You promised to pay, so I guess you can do what you want.” She shrugged, while taking a dainty sip of her water

Huh? Your brain just kind of shorted out. Did you hear that right? You were expecting disgust, maybe even shock or embarrassment. Hell, absurd as it would’ve been, a high five would’ve been more in line with your expectations than that. In your family you liked to tease each other, your mother being no exception for either side of the equation, but she was the biggest prude in your entire family, this should’ve been fazing her just as much as you, if not more.

“I-I didn’t mean to upset you, is there anyway I can make this up to you?” Morgan rushed through her sentence, hands over her mouth, tears welling up in her eyes, as she sat back onto her heels.

“You, uh, tried to pants me in front of all these people….” You stupidly worked your mouth.

You were getting whiplash from her sudden mood swing, she was so flirty a second ago and now she was acting like she accidentally murdered your entire family.

“I… I thought you could use… how else would I suck you off?” Morgan stammered, looking almost as confused as you felt.

“Haha, yeah, I guess that makes sense.” You didn’t even know what you were saying anymore.

Morgan looked a little less stressed out however when you chuckled a little.

“I’m really sorry though.” She mumbled again.

“Oh stop tormenting the poor girl.” Your mother gave you a tight lipped smile.

Huh? That sounded like something she'd say, but there wasn't your mothers usual embarrassed stammer when sex jokes in your family got too raunchy for her,

“We both saw how you were looking at her.” Your mother’s lips twisted further downwards.

“I-I didn’t mean to!” It was your turn to look broken.

This strange from two unlikely sources was frying your brain.

And why wasn’t anyone else in the restaurant reacting? It wasn’t that big of a place and you hadn’t been all that quiet so far.

When you looked around no one was even looking towards your table, conversation around you was as lively as ever. For fuck sake, there was an elderly couple right behind you, gossiping about fuck knows, but none of it sounded even remotely like you.

You just dumbly looked back at Morgan, who seemed almost back to her normal self after your embarrassment, but she still looked like a kicked puppy.

Then a thought hit you, were you being fucked with right now? It seemed elaborate beyond belief, but you didn’t know this girl at all yet your mother said she did, on top of which, your mother seemed really happy when you suggested this particular diner….

“Again, I’m really sorry. Oh, right let me just get your food real quick, it’s probably done.”

Once Morgan departed you turned back to your mother, a little chuffed.

“What was that?”

Your mother got to it before you.

“What was what?” You scoffed back

“You obviously wanted something from her, why didn’t you just go for it?”

“Go for it? Right here, in front of all these people!” You felt like your roles had been reversed.

“Why not? She was just trying to give good customer service!”

Your mother seemed passionately upset by your decision to not get blown by a barely legal stranger in full view of even more strangers. If you weren’t starting to believe this was an elaborate ruse, you’d have been stunned silent.

“You know what, you’re right. I was just blown away by how gorgeous she was I got scared, but seeing as how she offered, maybe I’ll take her up on it.”

Two could play whatever game she had concocted.

Except she didn’t seem upset anymore. In fact she seemed pretty darn happy….

“H-here’s your food.” A breathless Morgan, back even faster than when she had collected your drinks, placed a plate in front of your mother then another in front of you, “Sorry for the wait.” She then stood back up straight, smoothed out her apron, then kept her eye’s on the floor.

What was this reaction? She didn’t seem like she was acting, but maybe your mom had enlisted someone with some actual skill. She said this girl was Dana’s classmate, but that didn’t mean she actually was.

“I, umm, ha ha, I guess you want --” Morgan was playing with the hem of her dress nervously before you cut her off.

“I’d love it, but I think it’d be proper if the one offering took something off first.”

You had her now. You were on to her and your mother, and you were going to push until they were to back out.

“Certainly.” Morgan snapped to attention, her cheeks going pink “Is there anything you’d like me to take off first?”

You were hesitant for only a second, she was committed, you’d give her that, but she opened the door for the perfect opportunity. In a dress that short…,

“How about you give me your panties.”

Checkmate.

“Of course!”

Yeah right!

She reached under her dress.

She should quit now, you called her bluff. Right?

She started bending down until she touched her toes.

Hold on….

She shuffled her feet for a bit.

She isn’t really….

“Oh how cute!” Your mother reached across the table and snapped up the panties from out of Morgan’s outstretched hands before you could even comprehend how far this girl had gone.

... Huh?

You dumbly looked at your mother, proudly holding up a pair of lacy white panties up into the air, cooing over it and asking where the girl got them. Then back at the girl, red in the face, but answering immediately.

Come again?

No one was even looking towards your table. A cute waitress just took off her panties and your mother was holding them high in the air, turning them over in her hands, and no one cared.

“So, would you like me to take anything else off or….” Morgan trailed off, biting her lip and staring directly at your crotch.

You looked back at your mother, silently wondering what kind of girl she hired for what absolutely positively had to be a prank. Or what came over your mother to suddenly be okay with a prank like this.

“Oh, dear, I’m sorry, here.” Your mother giggled to herself and reached across the table, dangling the panties by a leg hole towards you.

You silently picked them up and before you knew it were taking a deep whiff. Morgan yelped for a beat, but you hardly registered it. Her panties smelled faintly of sweat, certainly not fresh, but hardly used.

You were starting to doubt yourself, but decided to redouble your efforts to try and win this game.

“How about you bend over for me real quick, let me get a good look.”

Morgan turned two shades darker, and sucked in her lips, but quickly turned on the spot then bent over, even flicking up her dress a little to make sure you got a good look.

Sure as shit, she was bare. From her pale round cheeks to her unprotected slit. You even noticed that she didn’t do a heck of a lot of landscaping, just enough that any lucky guy going to town on her wouldn’t get lost and need a search party to come for him.

Only now did you notice the tent you were pitching in your pants.

And as you quickly looked around, you finally noticed a few stares from some businessmen opposite you, they were smirking amongst themselves and chatting conspiratorially, but beyond that, there was no strange reactions. Even your mother was smiling while pushing a slice of toast into her mouth.

“Well go on dear, your food’s going to get cold if you don’t hurry up.” You mother waved at you.

“S-so do you still want a blowjob or….” Morgan trailed off from between her knees, at this point unsure if she was red from being upside down or some other reason.

You didn’t even know how to handle this anymore so you just reached down and started to unzip your pants. If this is what they wanted, they’d damn well get it.

“Yeah sure, come on.” You beckoned Morgan closer as you worked your dick through your pants.

Within a moment you were free, expecting cameras and laughter galore. Instead, Morgan crawled across the bench, and slipped her tongue across the bottom of your shaft.

Your cock twitched violently, bopping the unprepared girl on her nose, eliciting and quiet gasp from her as she tried to wrangle your bobbing member with her her tongue.

A quiet clink drew your attention. It was your mother… scooping some of her scrambled eggs onto a slice of her toast. Still smiling at you when she could clearly see your dick, which was slowly entering this girls mouth.

What was even happening?

Morgan took your head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

Who even cared what was happening anymore,

“This is great.” You mumbled, throwing your head back and leaning against the wall.

“Thanks.” Morgan popped your rod out of her mouth so she could smile up at you.

Instead of taking you back in right away, she spat into the palm of her hand and started to jerk up and down your length, making a wet slapping noise with her hand.

At the sound of the noise you had to fight back cumming right then and there. Every sensible bone in your body was screaming at you for what you were doing, it was crazy. Unfortunately, your one senseless bone was in charge right now. You were only able to muster up enough will to make sure no one was getting ready to call the cops.

Most people were still engrossed in their own conversations. Everyone except the three business men at the table across from you booth, who were all smirking at you, and your mother who was busy smiling at you while calmly finishing her meal.

You weren’t exactly ecstatic with the fact you had an audience, specifically the mother part of it but you were being blown by a cute girl, so you weren’t much for complaining at the moment. Instead you just muttered,

“Perverts…” Then ran an appreciative hand through Morgan's hair.

You managed to coax a bit of a purr from her as she worked her mouth up and down the first half of your cock.

You quickly reigned in your hand a little shocked by the noise, as good as it felt, it struck you that she wouldn’t want her hair ruined, so you settled for petting her gently. Regardless of what you did, she was busy bobbing her head up and down in an unconcerned and steady rhythm.

“Hmm… you’re right….” Your mother mumbled across from you, in an icy voice that brought back horrible childhood memories.

You were quickly brought back to your current situation as you saw your mother push her plate away from her and slide out of the booth.

Was this game finally over? Did she hear you call her a pervert? You weren’t grounded were you?

A moment later as you looked on in horror, your mother stepped over to your side of the booth, plopped down behind Morgan, and pulled her plate towards her.

Morgan was to press forward, sticking her ass high in the air and folded herself up like an accordion to give your mother space while still keeping your dick in her mouth

“I’ll take care of this.” Your mother leaned over the girl and crooned gently, lifting the girls feet onto her lap as she sat back up straight.

Your mother then tugged the girls dress down as far as she could make it and gave the three businessmen a glare that was the bane of all the fun/dangerous parts of your childhood. The men looked disgruntled and were clearly muttering amongst themselves, but they quickly turned around and went back to whatever they were doing before they started watching you.

Oh right… Morgan wasn’t wearing panties anymore. And also, you were a man now, living in a dorm twenty minutes away from home, your mother couldn't ground you!

You were about to say something about the panties, but Morgan snaked a second hand forward, you hadn’t noticed before, but she was probably trying to cover herself with it, but now with your mother’s help Morgan had a hand to fondle your sack.

Between her new position, with her ass in the air, the fact she was pantiless and the new sensation of her gently massaging your balls you couldn’t hold back anymore.

You consciously held back in an attempt to keep her styled hair intact, but you pressed down on Morgan's head and started to unload without warning. She pulled back a little, gurgling in surprise, but you kept just enough pressure on her to keep her on as you filled her mouth with your seed. You kept her there even after the last spasm, her cheeks puffed out a little as she seemed unsure of what to do with her new mouthful.

Just as you were about to give her some respite, you felt a burst of suction and her cheeks caved in and you heard a very audible gulp as her throat tensed. Your exhausted meat twitched slightly at this as you let her go and leaned back against the wall.

“That was fantastic.” You muttered.

“Thank you.” Morgan chirped, scooping up a stray dribble of cum that had managed to make its way down her chin back into her mouth, "Like I said, we pride ourselves on good service here!"

She didn’t look red anymore, maybe a little pink and winded thanks to your big finish, but nothing like before.

“And… sorry.” Now that you had a clearer head you were kind of regretting several things that had just happened.

“Oh don’t be!” Morgan rubbed your arm reassuringly, “I’d have hated to have to wash up and ruin my makeup anyways.”

That was actually not one of the thing’s you were apologizing for. Come to think of it though you probably should’ve been.

“Also, I didn’t realize others could see you….” You trailed off and dangled her panties in front of her face.

“Oh, n-no problem….” Morgan started to blush again, looking away.

She was so close, what with your mother boxing her in, she was still on her hands and knees with her head above your depleted meat, you could actually feel her face start to radiate more heat. And she still wasn’t grabbing her panties.

“Here you go.” You awkwardly mumbled, jiggling the piece of clothing.

“Oh, right! Thanks.” Morgan stammered.

“I got it.” Your mother, wiping her face with a napkin and depositing it on her empty plate released Morgan’s dress and with a now free had snatched up the underpants and started working the pants up Morgan’s legs getting a weak repeat of the girls thanks.

Morgan for her part seemed mortified, her face growing more flushed as she refused to look anywhere but your lap.

You knew exactly how she felt right now. You couldn’t even put yourself together what with her head hovering in the way.

A moment later your mother gave the girls panties a gentle snap and asserted she was done.

Morgan gave one last thanks and started fiddling with your dick again. You inhaled sharply, not prepared for a second round, but you no longer felt the cold air drying the spit from your cock and a second later heard a faint zip. Then Morgan shuffled backwards, crawling over your mother and standing back up straight.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed you stay so far.”

You looked down and found she had zipped you back up before she left.

Of all the things that hapened today… that was definetly one of them. You were busy dwelling on it, barely even registering that you mother was asking for the bill and a doggy bag for your untouched plate.

As you absentmindedly paid the bill as promised, you couldn't help but reflect on an earlier part of the exchange, had your mother and Morgan been expecting you to fuck her?

What's next for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)