More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Storylines (Please Add/Continue)

Damien Rowley (27) - Average Joe

Damien stood at the alter, waiting in anticipation. It was finally happening, today he was going to be married to the love of his life. In this world, finding a woman to have sex with is easy, an FBW is no problem. But finding and maintaining a relationship, especially in this day and age, is hard. But luckily, he had managed to pull it off.

He took a quick glance at his mother, Eliza (42), she gave him a warm smile before the music hit and everyone in the church stood up.

The doors swung open and there stood Cassandra, the big tiddy goth rebel dream girl that in a few moments would be his wife. Carrying her down the aisle was her father. Cassandra's face was plastered with his thick cum, as was tradition. However, not even semen could hide her radiant smile that never failed to warm his heart.

The two had met only 1 year ago but it felt more like a lifetime.

Damien's 14inch erection grew in his pants as he saw Cassandra's DDD breasts bounce and almost spill out of her low cut dress. Her long jet black hair flowed elegantly down her back, and her blue eyes sparkled like the stars.

As she arrived at the alter, she gave him a naughty smirk that almost made his dick explode.

"Do you, Damien Rowley, take this slut as your lawfully married wife. To have and to hold, till do you part?"

The priest asked.

"I do."

"And do you, Cassandra Black, take this man as your lawfully married husband. To have and to hold, till do you part?"

"I do."

Damien was so happy it felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Damian took out a hanky and wiped the semen off her face. They passionately kissed and began to fuck each other at the alter, much to the joy of the crowd.

While they were now married, they were still going to fuck other people since all relationships are open in this world due to human biology. But right now that didn't matter to Damien, all that mattered was him being married to the love of his life and building a family - what every man wants.

"I love you."

Damien said.

"I love you too."

Cassandra replied.

His thrusts quickened as he motorboated her breasts, much to the delight of the crowd. As he got closer to cumming he knew that there was absolutely nothing that could ruin this moment.

Then he woke up...

What Happens Next? (Please Continue)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)