More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tf-mistress tf-mistress

What world do you want to create?

Content Creators - Colabs Videos - Excited/Part of their show

Content Creators

In this world, you are a very successful online content creator. Whether that means YouTube, Twitch, Lets Plays, or whatever, the point is that you have tens of millions of viewers of whatever your show is.

This makes other content creators want to make colaberation videos with you, as it would boost their own rep, and they may admire your work. Perhaps you were even their inspiration to make online content.

Furthermore, for whatever odd reason, the online rules regarding sexual content do not apply when you are in a video, so you never have to worry about getting flagged.

Note: This prompt is not meant to literally require real life content creators. Specifically, it was more for fictional ones, perhaps taking inspiration from real life. Obviously I cannot tell you what to do though.

Colab Videos

It’s common for famous content creators to do crossovers with other creators.

If are on YOUR show, they will usually give their expertise in whatever area their chanel is known for. Plus, fucking.

If you are on THEIR show, you are more of a guest start for their usual content. They are the host, and lead whatever topic the video is about, while you are a consultant/pal. Though that doesn't stop you from fucking them as a way of supporting the show.

While not required, it is recommended that stories showcase the actual show, such as how the audience would see it. For instance, a trailer breakdown where you interject your experience on the subject, using her body to make a point.

Or perhaps a reaction video where the star has to divide attention with what they are watching and the blowjob they are giving you.

Or as a third example, a lets play where viewers can donate money to have you fuck her in the ways the chat wants.

Excited/Part of the show.

Since you are such a popular content creator, most people would be thrilled to collaborate with you. Not only is it great for their channel, but in some instances it may be a chance to meet someones who’s videos they admire.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)