More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jinraider Jinraider

What world do you want to create?

Close Friends - Eternal Friendzone - Complete Trust/"Nothing weird about it"

The friendzone; a loveless no-man's-land that every man fears to find themselves in. But what if being "just friends" had its own set of benefits?

Close Friends:

Your character is accommodated by any and every woman that considers them a close friend, such as classmates, work colleagues, gym buddies, etc. Not only that, since people are so friendly and your character is so endearingly likeable, its easy for them to make new friends easily, even with people they just met!

Eternal Friendzone:

Some people are just unlucky with love, but your character's circumstances seems to defy logic. Every time they try to confess or ask someone out, they are turned down either because the confessee is already taken (dating another/married), sexually incompatible (lesbian/gay/aroace etc.), or just plain not interested. Instead, your character is relegated to the dreaded "friendzone".

That said, just because you aren't dating doesn't mean they can't be your kickass friend! In fact, your character is so good at being a friend that the women in their lives are willing to confide in you or ask you for favors for just about anything...especially if it's something awkward or embarrassing they don't want to admit to others!

Complete Trust/"Nothing weird about it":

Being a true friend grants you a level of trust that takes time and nurturing to develop. But with the complete trust that your close friends impart on you, they now find nothing weird with asking you to help out for anything they would normally be embarrassed to ask for others, like:

"Hey, I want to buy some new lingerie to surprise my boyfriend. Could you come with me so I can get your opinion?"

"My wife and I want kids, but I don't want to use IVF. Could you help us instead?"

"Ahh, that was a good workout! Come on, let's shower together; it'll be faster and we'll save water!"

Of course, friendship is give and take, and your character is free to request some things of their friends as well. Anything up to sex (and maybe even that, with proper convincing) is fair game, and no one, least of all your friend, will even bat an eye. Why would they? You're just a good friend after all, and definitely not having sexual thoughts about the girl in question, so there's nothing weird about it!

Optional Premise: Self-Obliviousness:

Optionally, you can choose for your character to also be oblivious to the situation befalling them. They may secretly be thrilled at the fact that the women in their life are willing to ask them for these favors, and they may have some less than pure thoughts in regards to said women. However, they will never put two-and-two together and realize that there's more to their friends' requests than just good fortune, nor actively try to use it for their own advantage.

Who is this "Best Friend"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)